Open Lapping at TMP Saturday June 6th 9am-5pm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Open Lapping at TMP Saturday June 6th 9am-5pm

I'm in for Saturday. Spoke to them today and they mentioned lots of people registered already, could be a busy day!

So how did it go fellas? Weather was perfect it seems.

I take back everything I said. Dont ride to the track lol.
My legs and shoulders are killing me, and i passed out as soon as i got home.

Anyone got any pictures of my aprilia rsv4 (red/black) on the track?

If TMP gets their head out of the clouds and gets their prices back in line with something more reasonable, I'll go more often. Used to go to quite a few days there, not anymore.

I went and had a great day windy af in the morning. Dave were you the one was chasing me at the last session? I was on a white r6

I went and had a great day windy af in the morning. Dave were you the one was chasing me at the last session? I was on a white r6

No not that i can remember. What group were you in? For the last session i went out in green to ride with a friend.

I don't have any pics of you but my buddy got a video of you and me neck to neck down the front straight (03 ZX6R #226). Man your bike hauls the mail!!! Best sounding bike there!!!

No not that i can remember. What group were you in? For the last session i went out in green to ride with a friend.
I was in green and I was referring to the last session when they let everyone run in the green. the guy was on a Aprilia with dual exhaust

How has the track condition? Bales in place? Washrooms fixed?

I only took a few pics between sessions, your bike sounded absolutely amazing. Loved the upshift sound. Respect you rode there, crushed it on the track and rode home.

It was a great day at the track. It was run well, weather was a little windy but not too hot and lots of track time. Nice job TMP!

Attachments

• P1070578.jpg
    P1070578.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 32
I only took a few pics between sessions, your bike sounded absolutely amazing. Loved the upshift sound. Respect you rode there, crushed it on the track and rode home.

It was a great day at the track. It was run well, weather was a little windy but not too hot and lots of track time. Nice job TMP!

Thanks for the pic! I need to get this bike out to mosport or bogie where it can really shine!

Back
Top Bottom