New Female Rider - Mississauga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Female Rider - Mississauga

Glad to have you here in the forum. I would say the ninja 300 is a great starter bike. just make sure to have a complete riding gear and take it easy.

I'm a new female rider in Mississauga. I just bought a kawasaki ninja 300. I took the course at Humber college last year, but haven't rode since so it feels like I'm starting all over again. Just saying Hi and seeing if there are any newbie riders in the area.
Hii me too

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hi every one on this awesome Thread.

My name is Reza, I'm one of the producers of this new web-series called PETROL www.petroltheseries.com
For one of our episode we would need a FEMALE RIDER ( ninja typish) to be riding her bike in the show, and also we do have other episodes which we wound show case bikes and races hang outs and stuff , I would love it if you guys would be interested in participating in the show, as we would be showcasing YOUR AWESOME BIKE and your talent and anyone can see it for free. please contact me if this sounds like something you'd be interested in we would be happy to have you on board.

You ca
n contact me at info@petroltheseries.com

342b5651e66ea936d94f9685fa3d3863.jpg

If you date me I will offer you protection and make your wildest dreams come true

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

As long as your name is Tonto Gonzales, but your friends call you Bubba then you should be golden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as your name is Tonto Gonzales, but your friends call you Bubba then you should be golden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah baby!

Back
Top Bottom