RACE Series in August | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Series in August

49over

Site Supporter
Looking for a few "Race" series guys or gals to invite a few of SOAR guys in August 7,8,9. This way we save a few $$
98a9b1d14cf2e41411300d13473373b7.jpg

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Cycle Pro, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

im in, shoot me some info and i will contact Michelle, Im assuming a preregister also? save more. that can be done the mon or tue before

Cool, I'm covered thxs to Dave Buckland, but their is a few other guys filling the August void of racing from soar. As of now there are 4 other soar racers coming to visit. ( that I know of)
I will forward your contact info. Some of the racers aren't on this board.

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Cycle Pro, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

I have 3 spots that I can sponsor SOAR racers.

Send me a PM with their contact info and we will set it up.

Let me know and I can cover 1 racer. PM me and we'll sort things out.

Dave's first post!! Welcome sir :)

I'll be doing one or two RACE events, I can cover someone too.

Now I'm going to post my 2nd one, are there any takers to get half price registration for this weekends fun and games at Shanny? PM me and we can work things out. Dave #684

PM'ed you
Now I'm going to post my 2nd one, are there any takers to get half price registration for this weekends fun and games at Shanny? PM me and we can work things out. Dave #684

Just keep in mind for all that RACE doesn't allow you to preregister IF you are bringing another racer. You must register together at the track on Fri or Sat.

That means that if you agree to sponsor someone and they don't show...you are stuck paying full price at the track.

PM'ed you

Just keep in mind for all that RACE doesn't allow you to preregister IF you are bringing another racer. You must register together at the track on Fri or Sat.

That means that if you agree to sponsor someone and they don't show...you are stuck paying full price at the track.

Does this nullify the pre registered rate -50% ?
We would pay gate rate -50% ?
b375f4ee9954ce3f73b2a2bfb458c8cb.jpg

www.cementheadracing.ca

Thanks for the info, I am not able to be there until Sat at lunch so this time it may not work out. I am ok with paying full price, I just need to race whenever I can and can't pick and choose.

That is what was explained to me via email.

I won't know for certain about what race fee I am paying until I register myself at the track on Friday with the guest.

I have pre-registered the kids at the reduced rates.

Does this nullify the pre registered rate -50% ?
We would pay gate rate -50% ?
b375f4ee9954ce3f73b2a2bfb458c8cb.jpg

www.cementheadracing.ca

I have 3 spots that I can sponsor SOAR racers.

Send me a PM with their contact info and we will set it up.

I am away on vacation for most of July so if any one sends a PM asking me about sponsoring them for the August round don't panic if I don't answer before Aug 1

Edit: RACE racers need to keep in mind as well that the offer is a 1 time deal. Once you use it you don't get to sponsor anyone for future rounds.

So my option is down to 2 SOAR racers for August.

And the discount is calculated from full race fees not pre-registration fees.

Last edited:
Not sure on numbers. Best to email Chris at RACE. Probably allow you to add an X. Just email the Shannonville web site. No slicks in AM600.

Rulebook says that tires are UNRESTRICTED. So slicks are ok.

20150706151058-a792587b-me.jpg

How does it work with numbers? I know I have the same number as Alan Burns
and
Are slicks allowed in AM600 now?
I think they changed that to match up with the SOAR class for the GNF,,but,, You would need a RACE number,,the transponder may offer some grace,,also depend on class's you both run in and if there is any conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom