Help me identify this bike? (no pics) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help me identify this bike? (no pics)

Matty8

I saw this really sexy sport bike cruising around twice recently, trying to figure out what it is now. One was lime green (kawasaki?). It had two very round tail lights that were close together but not touching. The only thing I got a good look at was the rear, but the styling seemed slightly old school (1990's or maybe early 2000's). Both of them sounded mean as hell. Pretty limited description but the rear had a very distinct look with those lights, so I'm fairly confident someone will know what it is.

i saw this really sexy sport bike cruising around twice recently, trying to figure out what it is now. One was lime green (kawasaki?). It had two very round tail lights that were close together but not touching. The only thing i got a good look at was the rear, but the styling seemed slightly old school (1990's or maybe early 2000's). Both of them sounded mean as hell. Pretty limited description but the rear had a very distinct look with those lights, so i'm fairly confident someone will know what it is.
zx9r_4.jpg zx9-r ?

Close, but not quite. They were clearly separated, and the two lights doubled as signal lights as well. This has separate signals. Although it could have been a mod because I don't think that's actually legal.

kawasaki-zx6r-undertail-fairing-1998-1999-2000-2001.jpg

Ok it could very well could have been a ZX9R actually. I guess they just both had the same "undertail signal" mod.

Back
Top Bottom