Quinte TT 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quinte TT 2015

Sheppard Racing

Quinte TT, Shannonville MSP June 5/6/7, 2015

The Best Motorcycle Road Racing in Ontario
The Vintage Road Racing Association is very excited to get their season underway with the opening round, The Quinte TT, at Shannonville MSP June 5/6/7. This historic event will be contested on the fast Pro Track circuit. Practice, and endurance racing is Friday. Heats for qualifying on Saturday and a full schedule of finals on Sunday.
A feature class, the 2 stroke Vintage GP, is now joined by a new open class specifically for 2-stroke Grand Prix race bikes built after 1989. The Grand Prix brings more fast and exciting racing and some amazing riders out of retirement for the event.
Enjoy and experience the sights and sounds of historical motorcycle racing. 12 races each day, full grids, great racing, true motorcycle racing heritage where you see the bikes and meet the riders. Non racing activities include a vintage Concours d’elegance and a swap meet by the Eastern Shield CVMG.
Gates open daily at 9:00am until 5:00pm. Entry fee $25pp for the weekend includes parking camping, and programs or $10pp per day, children 12 and under free. Listen to Rock 107 for updates. See you at the track! Proud supporters of BBBS.
For Info www.vrra.ca or Peter Sheppard at 613-210-0889

Should be a good one...156 registered racers a week before! 22 Endurance Teams. 9 row grids in a P4 classes (83-89 generally) Couple of corrections - it's actually going to be Long Track (good for viewing!) and only $20 to get in for the weekend.

Got excited for a minute as I thought someone had somehow managed to get an Isle of Man style race around the roads of Picton!

Whew ... what a weekend ... I just got back. Over 170 racers. 41 on the grid in Period 4 Formula 3 (my class). I had a mediocre start and passed a few afterward, ended up 7th. I'm beat. All of the P4 classes had full grids.

Brian; glad you enjoyed the wknd...but 41 bikes on the grid for one race?? That is completely UNSAFE! and a serious accident waiting to happen. This is the reason I will not race with the VRRA. Parillaguy

unsafe? or I mean, completely unsafe. yeh, thats what all the moto 3 guys say about there full grids too. and the fans just hate watching full grids racing...

One of the racers I know mentioned to me that the VRRA needed volunteers to help out, so I went and volunteered for Sat & Sun....wasn't at all what I was expecting. There are some pretty serious racers there.

Although I haven't been to that many bike race events, (CSBK at Mosport a few times) it seemed to me that it was a well run event.

Back
Top Bottom