Close call!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Close call!!!

macro

[video=youtube;dONyv-Cwkoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo[/video]

What the **** was that? Wonder what happened before homeboy started rolling.

What the **** was that? Wonder what happened before homeboy started rolling.
After reading the YouTube and Imgur comments, apparently those two dudes have a habit of racing up and down that road and the residents got fed up. But, who knows, it's the internet! :agave:

After reading the YouTube and Imgur comments, apparently those two dudes have a habit of racing up and down that road and the residents got fed up. But, who knows, it's the internet! :agave:
Doesn't mean it's ok to try to kill the guy.

They threw a bottle at them a second before the video ended?

Redneck wars. Awesome.

Total IQ of 50 between all of them, including the kids in the back!

The video has nothing but idiots in it. (except maybe the unseatbelted kids).

While the driver is shown in this clipped video to be the bigger idiot in this sequence....I would be hard pressed to not have gotten a tire wrench from my truck if I had been backing out of my drive with my family when the idiot riders passed by at some 170 mph.

The repsol rider has made all of his videos private now and as noted above that others have seen his documentation of his excessive speeds on what may very well be "B" Class rural roads (but they are obviously residential).

All idiots.

Don't know how true, but here's some potential back story:

This happens in my hometown, and I know everyone involved in the video. That being said, not really justice in the legal sense, but justice in the way that a town ******* got headbutted. So that was cool.

• Wtf was the point he was trying to make?

Honestly, I have no clue. If it was about them speeding like everyone is suggesting than the truck driver is just as much in the wrong for racing these guys all the time when I used to live there. Both sides were being very dumb.

• So if you know everyone involved even if the truck was doing something wrong why don't you tell the whole story?
  • The Bikers were not exactly innocents right?

Basically, the guy in the truck and the bikers all used to be cool, and all raced together in high school. Truck guy tries to be like Walter white, and makes some very dumb decisions. No one in the video is innocent, and each in their own way is endangering lives. I haven't been back there in a while, but from facebook I know they all still have a beef with each other. The truck guy escalated it all when he tried to hit them, and could have just as easily called the police, called the bikers, or went to their house. They live like a mile from each other, no joke. I can add more later and can help clarify stuff somewhat. But I'm on mobile and so I can only type brief replies.

• What's their beef over?

Girls and sports. It's dumb small town drama that they should have grown out of a long time ago. He lost a starting spot to one of them senior year that he never let go, and he banged one of their girlfriends at a house party. Welcome to small town USA where high school life continues forever. Make sure you where your varsity jacket till your 50.

This makes me feel good in a way Jerry Springer never could. Reality vs TV.

This is what happens when 2 idiots collide

Back
Top Bottom