Gear sale this weekend, armor jackets, rain jackets, boots. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gear sale this weekend, armor jackets, rain jackets, boots.

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Gear sale this weekend, armor jackets, rain jackets, boots and gloves.

We just moved house and realized we had waaaaaaay too much gear bought over time.
I'm at 403 and Mavis...email if interested....open to reasonable offers
Some is as new....some well loved. :rolleyes:

Couple of decent midrange helmets.

Several decent jackets.

Some boots.

I've been organizing the gear for this 24 day trip out west and between that and the move....well it's the correct time of year to sell stuff. Let me know.
Gloves - touring. I'll add to list as I find stuff

tourmaster-dry-mesh-glove_detail.jpg

Very comfortable TourMaster Dri-mesh touring gloves ..size 11 XL ...only reason I'm selling ended up getting a size 12 for fit.

Oneal_Sniper_Gloves.jpg

O'Neal Sniper MX racing gloves. Very comfortable - but a tad small ....took a chance on the fit. :(
These are really nice for riding....not bulky but some armor. In black.

I generally buy mid-priced gear.

Vega Technical Gear XXXL...all season. This is a very nice all weather - all season motorcycle jacket with full CE armor.

vga-mk3-blk_lg.jpg
I'ver ridden this below freezing. Not often so that's why it's up for grabs.
Liner included - mid length, excellent adjustment. If you are looking to extend your riding season this is good jacket. Loads of pockets - $120 - half price...retails $233 plus tax.

Dri-rider Highlander.
$_20.JPG

What all my mates wear in Australia but they ride in the cooler season....I'm there in the hot season.
Worn a couple of times $150
Really nice jacket. Excellent adjustment to fit - armored. Ideal when you want a single jacket for the iffy days.

First gear Rainman jacket 3 XXL - no armor. Worn a couple of time. Good seals. Will go over armored jackets very easily. $60
Could easily be worn over an armored shirt as well.
Mid- length for better rain protection and a good adjustments for fit and seal.
51-5942rainmanjktsil_4.jpg

Nitro Racing 3xxl rain overjacket. $50 - very nice design and good seals. WIth a hood that can be tucked into a built in pouch. Midlength with waist adjustment and velcro sleeve closures.
Mesh liner makes it easy on and off.
This is a well bulit rain jacket for the price of a cheapy - not sure I ever wore it. ( impulse buyer or what !)
2005_vega_nitro_rain_jacket.jpg

Bell Mag8 XXL - always liked Bell Helmets and this one was fine tho a tad oversized for me. Unique visor and very quiet on the highway. This is a very good helmet for a low price.

bell_mag8_pearlwhite.jpg

Monster...size medium....kid's lid. He moved to a ridiculously light carbon fibre.
023D7757-F79B-4C00-9729-8030ABCA6241.jpg

Size 11 M2R touring boots - side zipper with velcro touring boots nicely broken in. Good starter boots $40 for a rider on a budget.. Advertised as waterproof.
82fee486734e1358ea1f4fc4f7ad494a.jpg

found some more riding boots too...all street, one pair might be suitable for track.

Joe Rocket - mid calf..side closing

autoMotorsportsAccessoriesAllJoe_Rocket_Joe_Rocket_Blaster_Boots1.jpg

Dri-Rider touring boots. Nice match with the Dri-rider jacket above. Waterproof..side zipper and velcro - Size 11..
4497_image.jpg

Waterproof Touring

- High grade water repellant leather construction
- 100% waterproof & breathable Hipora liner
- Moulded Nylon Shin & Ankle guard
- Air-Tech panel to dispel heat
- Shock absorbing Latex foam on flex panel
- Polyester lining with open cell foam for comfort
- Auto lock Max zip with adjustable Velcro strap
- Techno GI Thermoplastic Toe Cap and heel
- Anti twist moulded Nylon mid sole
- TPU shift pad