How come Ducatti bikes don't have side-view mirrors on them? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How come Ducatti bikes don't have side-view mirrors on them?

Odds are, yes.

How come people have a hard time spelling ducati? That should have mirrors and they mount beside the reservoirs. You can see the headed hole the screw into.

How come people have a hard time spelling ducati? That should have mirrors and they mount beside the reservoirs. You can see the headed hole the screw into.

*Ducati, with a capital "D". Show some respect. ?

Because they are so fast they are on an exclusion list at the MTO and do not require mirrors.

Or, someone just took them off. I replaced mine becuase the factory ones only let you see your elbows, but they all come from the factory with mirrors even if the do not actually work.

Because they are so fast they are on an exclusion list at the MTO and do not require mirrors.

Or, someone just took them off. I replaced mine becuase the factory ones only let you see your elbows, but they all come from the factory with mirrors even if the do not actually work.

Ducati mirrors work just fine. Try mounting them on your helmet. Makes a world of difference.

Ducati mirrors work just fine. Try mounting them on your helmet. Makes a world of difference.

Great suggestion. Just be sure to let the officer writing the two tickets where you got the info.

First ticket not having at least a single mirror "mounted ON the bike"
Second ticket uncertified helmet, (if the mirror protrudes more than 5mm)..lol

Of course now that you no longer have a helmet you can't ride the bike so towing fees and getting home could be an issue..lol

Great suggestion. Just be sure to let the officer writing the two tickets where you got the info.

First ticket not having at least a single mirror "mounted ON the bike"
Second ticket uncertified helmet, (if the mirror protrudes more than 5mm)..lol

Of course now that you no longer have a helmet you can't ride the bike so towing fees and getting home could be an issue..lol

See? I did say it would make a world of difference!

The REAL question is why is a true 1%er interested in a Ducati??? or it's lack of mirrors? LOL

how come we don't use WHY anymore..?

why don't people know when to capitalize a name like Ducati?

of course! the 5 w's !
who
what
where
when
how come

They don't put them on for photos sometimes because they look nicer without them.

How come people don't know when to capitalize a name like Ducati?

Totally made this joke in post #4. Was completely ignored by the masses. I even included ice cream. I fear this may be my curtain call....

Totally made this joke in post #4. Was completely ignored by the masses. I even included ice cream. I fear this may be my curtain call....

Exit stage right, fade to black.
That's a wrap people! Lol

Re: How come Ducati bikes don't have side-view mirrors on them?

Exit stage left, even. *said in best SnagglePuss voice*

Back
Top Bottom