need hellp with speeding ticket | GTAMotorcycle.com

need hellp with speeding ticket

abkdt41

was driving southbound on Mississauga road (south of Sandalwood) during rush hour - traffic was almost bumper to bumper but flowing

got pulled over in the construction zone by a stopped police officer

he showed me the radar and told me I was doing 30 over (80 in a 50)

anyone have any experience using lawyers/paralegals that were able to get the charge dropped

I would fight it myself but very hard to take days off work ( a day to go file the ticket, a day to collect disclosure, a day for trial date)

http://www.416charged.ca/ call Forch. You will be happy.

was driving southbound on Mississauga road (south of Sandalwood) during rush hour - traffic was almost bumper to bumper but flowing

got pulled over in the construction zone by a stopped police officer

he showed me the radar and told me I was doing 30 over (80 in a 50)

anyone have any experience using lawyers/paralegals that were able to get the charge dropped

I would fight it myself but very hard to take days off work ( a day to go file the ticket, a day to collect disclosure, a day for trial date)

Call Hubert Gonzalez 416-309-1970 - 647-926-1463 he got 8 tickets dropped for me and only charged me $200 hope that helps

I ended up paying for 2 tickets. The rest he got dropped. I found him at the courthouse and he did my case as he was already there so not sure if pice was based on that but no harm in calling him.

I got them all in one day the cop was a dink and nailed me for everything he could find

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

I got them all in one day the cop was a dink and nailed me for everything he could find

Details, please.

stock-footage-boy-lying-on-sofa-and-eating-popcorn.jpg

Details, please.

stock-footage-boy-lying-on-sofa-and-eating-popcorn.jpg

I'm not saying this is the case for Crazy-Cy, but to get a ticket - let alone 8 is at the officer's discretion. Only Crazy-Cy & the officer know what happened at the roadside (Crazy-Cy, you don't have to explain anything to the forum). but I'd suggest a failing grade of the attitude test, or a horrible driving record led to the 8 being issued. Also, the officer might have figured it's going to court anyways, might as well get as many tickets as possible on one vehicle stop to satisfy the bosses. 8 in one go! The officer's good for a week! LOL!

So the officer did the ole' ... "Throw the book at him, and see what sticks."

Last edited:
Driving under suspension
Expired sticker
Failed to surrender license
Fail to change address
Fail to surrender insurance
No insurance
Speeding
Failed to yield

I wasn't aware I had a suspected license by the way I forgot to pay a ticket but I took care of everything right away after that now all good back driving

Driving under suspension
Expired sticker
Fail to change address
No insurance
Speeding
Failed to yield

Very impressive. *bows down*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving under suspension
Expired sticker
Fail to change address
No insurance
Speeding
Failed to yield

LOL - thanks for sharing. Driving under Suspension will do it. So, it's the "Poor Driving Record" (in a round-bout-way) category that got ya. lol.

My guess - all the "Fail to's..." got tossed, and they went after convicting on driving under suspension, no insurance and maayyybee the speeding?

No I only got left paying change of address and fail to surrender insurance

So all of those went by way of Part 3 summons because of the driving while under suspension. Once one ticket necessitates a court appearance, they must all go by summons. And I'll wager that the tickets were printed by computer and not hand written... It takes 10 seconds to add a charge electronically, but 2 minutes to hand write another summons. Sounds like Bagman might be onto something there - impress the supervisor with 8 tickets.

To be let off of the driving under suspension though, must have been a recent suspension or one that had just started. Usually that's the one that sticks and the others get tossed. And the no insurance - was there something wrong with the evidence? That's a hefty fine, and not one that the court typically lets go of.

Still... two out of eight is pretty good.

I had moved and didn't change address so they used the I didn't receive notice when went to court that got dropped and it was also a few days suspended so it wasn't like a long time went by and I took care of it that day when I found out so it looked good in court I was surprised with the lawyer getting me off 6 of them I was expecting a big fine to be honest I guess I got lucky

I had a good driving record before that day and that one ticket I forget to pay that got me in all this mess.

Back
Top Bottom