Need help with bike and insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need help with bike and insurance

umair

HI, i am about to get my m1 tomorrow and would also be taking the training courses. I live in London and am 20 years old. And need some advice on what bike i should get and what rate of insurance should i expect. Also it would be best if someone could suggest some good insurance companies for beginners.:rolleyes:

If you pick the wrong bike and insurer you could be looking at five figures for insurance.

If you pick a modest displacement bike without an "R" model designation I'm guessing tons less.

You have an advantage by not living in the GTA so shop the local brokers or go online for some sample quotes.

Accident benefits will be the biggest chuck of the tab.

If you pick the wrong bike and insurer you could be looking at five figures for insurance.

If you pick a modest displacement bike without an "R" model designation I'm guessing tons less.

You have an advantage by not living in the GTA so shop the local brokers or go online for some sample quotes.

Accident benefits will be the biggest chuck of the tab.

London is not considered GTA? For now i guess eh. lol

Get your quotes before you buy the bike!!!!!!!1 Thats how i got my current bike (as ****** as the tranny is ....URRRG) 20 something kid (not that i'm much older :S) bought a bike then quoted insurance prices and never rode it because insurance was really high. 500 CC and down, is what I would recomend. My first bike was a 350, adn honestly not sure how i didn't kill myself on that, too much tourqe :s. It all really depends on your wallet. Most people on here will tell you 500 cc or less, maybe even a 600 as long as like stated above, it has no R prefix. Do a bit of research, find something that you can sell the nextseason or 2, for when you upgrade.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom