Cigar run? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cigar run?

GOing to Cuba in August, if you fellow cigar smokers show enough interest, I will grab two boxes instead of 1, and will sell to fellow bikers at cost price (I.E I will only charge the single cigar price to break even, no mark up). Only if enough ppl say, Dunno what i'd do with 50 cigars :S
When I was in Cuba, I bought a box of Partagas Series D #4, smoked all but 2. Bought a box here in Canada, and they are not as good as the ones from Cuba. Maybe age has something to do with it.

I would be in for this ride.

I'm allot closer to ohsweken then most of you I believe but I know a few good spots to get cigars on the rez if no one has picked a spot yet....

I'd like to smoke some too

GOing to Cuba in August, if you fellow cigar smokers show enough interest, I will grab two boxes instead of 1, and will sell to fellow bikers at cost price (I.E I will only charge the single cigar price to break even, no mark up). Only if enough ppl say, Dunno what i'd do with 50 cigars :S

PM sent

When I was in Cuba, I bought a box of Partagas Series D #4, smoked all but 2. Bought a box here in Canada, and they are not as good as the ones from Cuba. Maybe age has something to do with it.

I would be in for this ride.
Partagas do nothing for me. I might check back in this thread and if the ride sounds good I might join. I haven't done a group ride in years.

How much is that ? what is the charge for single cigar ?

I just got back today, and brought home these....

and these 3 to try out...

Last edited:
Are there patios up north we can smoke?

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

They were calling for rain up in the Barrie & Innisfil area this Saturday. Might want to push the date or keep an eye on the weather.

Should I have my new FZ9 for Saturday I'll come out for sure!

What is the connection to Innisfil Park and Habanos? Or are you meeting there to ride to a reserve?

• 10 AM meet near the boat launch.
  • Bring two of your favourite cigars: one to smoke, one to possibly swap.
  • Sit, smoke two cigars, have a coffee, enjoy the scenery, share some friendly BS, ride away happy.
  • No commitment, no pressure, everyone welcome.

Weather dependent, please check here Friday to confirm.

Weather should be good for tomorrow. I'll be there.

Oops, change of plans: I'm on route, in Orangeville, but have been invited to see some motocross in Owen Sound.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone head over? I was up riding Muskoka back roads. Just getting to my stogie now.

Fellow cigaristas, I have a favour to ask anyone willing to roll with this.

1. I found my unicorn.

2. Being a unicorn I can't find it ANYWHERE in Ontario.

If anyone is riding down to the US and willing to make a smoke shop stop, please let me know

Back
Top Bottom