Strange objects thrown at riders | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Strange objects thrown at riders

Nothing yet, and if it does happen, you will read about on the news.....

This times a thousand.

I can't wait for the article.

Witnesses say grown man on motorcycle attempts to chase little boys, arrested for stalking children and charged with being a sexual predator even though the little boys easily eluded him. Pictures of this man are already circulating throughout North America.

Or:

Grown man on motorcycle chases down little boys on motorcycle for unknown reasons and savagely beats them nearly to death. Vigilante crowd of parents catch this man and send him to hospital after dropping his little motorcycle on top of him. Police were waiting to charge him at hospital. Inmate population are excited to meet him.

Motorcyclist seen weeping under bridge. Pictures at 11.

I had a squirrel drop an apple in the side window of my car, he was on a hydro wire than ran over the street.

I dont think it was intentional.

I had someone throw a light bulb from a bridge. hit the ground just in front of me. I had no time to react. Scared the crap out of me.

I had someone throw a light bulb from a bridge. hit the ground just in front of me. I had no time to react. Scared the crap out of me.

That wasn't very bright of them. Does not seem like a good idea.

I got hit with some small trash while traveling behind a trash loaded transport truck on the way to work today. Could have been worse than it was. Still kinda gross way to start the day.

I got hit with some small trash while traveling behind a trash loaded transport truck on the way to work today. Could have been worse than it was. Still kinda gross way to start the day.

Brightside: It's better than being hit by debris from one of those trucks that pumps out the Johnny-on-the-job-port-o-lets.

http://www.motorcyclemojo.com/2012/12/shrapnel-2/

It was just after dawn, and I was riding the on-ramp to the QEW westbound from the 403. I had just moved into the centre lane, doing about 110 km/h and was getting ready to pass a transport truck hauling a 53-foot trailer, when I noticed a shiny blur move under the left side of my bike and then the high-pitched grinding sound of what I thought was a stone caught in the front brake disc.
I backed off the throttle to let the truck go past, and started making my way across the lanes to get to the right shoulder. I didn’t want to use any front brake in case what I thought was a stone might move and lock up the brake, so I eased on the rear brake, and once I was on the shoulder, I pulled in the clutch, hit the kill switch and let the bike roll to a stop.
I kicked out my side stand and promptly stood in a pool of oil that was oozing out from under the crankcase. Climbing off the bike, I looked underneath and saw a piece of aluminum sticking out from the crankcase and touching the ground just inches from my front tire.

Attachments

• shrap.jpg
    shrap.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 30
  • shrap 1.jpg
    shrap 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom