Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic oil on sale $19.99 5 litres | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic oil on sale $19.99 5 litres

anyone try the online link to TCS to get a price match at Cdn Tire?

can i just show it on my smartphone?

Its CrappyTire, its all luck with PM. My experience with them is.... they're a wasted of time. Go to Wally.

Yep I picked up 3 jugs yesterday at the CT in Port Union and Sheppard area, they priced matched, also they had the mail in rebates for $7 a pop, gonna mail that in today. If the rebate comes through then the cost to me is $13 plus tax for 5L, that cheaper than US Wally World!.

I got 3 jugs plus I have 1 3.7 L so that will carry me for a 2-3 years as I only change my oil every spring and just top up. Was thinking picking a few more jugs up but don't won't to get greedy as I don't wont oil sitting for 4 years plus (not sure if it makes a difference or not). But I guess I'll just keep my eye open every year for a sale at TSC and price match.

Does anyone one know if they have email alert for certain products that go on sale at TSC, as Crappy tire never sells for the $19.99 price to my knowledge or do they?

Yep I picked up 3 jugs yesterday at the CT in Port Union and Sheppard area, they priced matched, also they had the mail in rebates for $7 a pop, gonna mail that in today. If the rebate comes through then the cost to me is $13 plus tax for 5L, that cheaper than US Wally World!.

I got 3 jugs plus I have 1 3.7 L so that will carry me for a 2-3 years as I only change my oil every spring and just top up. Was thinking picking a few more jugs up but don't won't to get greedy as I don't wont oil sitting for 4 years plus (not sure if it makes a difference or not). But I guess I'll just keep my eye open every year for a sale at TSC and price match.

Does anyone one know if they have email alert for certain products that go on sale at TSC, as Crappy tire never sells for the $19.99 price to my knowledge or do they?

I did exactly the same. If the mail in rebate is honoured this is nuts. I have my next few oil changes all sorted now. Cheers OP. Oh, I also got $6 in crappy tire cash because of the price match...if I was greedy I could've gone back in and gotten another jug for $13.

Some of these posts say__ hours ago. Is this a Tapatalk error or correct? Sale ends May 29, does that include the 29th? CT aren't smart enough to differentiate between a screen shot and live browser. If anyone has a screen shot please post.

It's over. Sale was last week

Awesome, I just picked up 2 jugs yesterday

Some of these posts say__ hours ago. Is this a Tapatalk error or correct? Sale ends May 29, does that include the 29th? CT aren't smart enough to differentiate between a screen shot and live browser. If anyone has a screen shot please post.

Rotella_Sale.jpg

Attachments

• Rotella Sale.jpg
    Rotella Sale.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Sale is over

I went in this morning and the sale was over.

I find my Gixxer used to change gears like crap with that stuff on it, don't know why but it did, so since I never used it again and I get 18% discount at CT

Back
Top Bottom