Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic oil on sale $19.99 5 litres | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic oil on sale $19.99 5 litres

It says Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil on the bottle, can you use this in motorcycle? or any gasoline engine?

Thanks for the info folks, I'm gonna pick some up tonight, possibly 4 jugs at CT if they price match it.

I see it on the website but i cant find the deal in thr weekly flyer.....am i just missing it?

It says Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil on the bottle, can you use this in motorcycle? or any gasoline engine?

It also says it's JASO-M, which is suitable for motorcycles

I took last jar in Aliston... looks like not available in nearby stores...
Does raincheck work with tsc?

Also says not be used with vehicles with Catalytic Converters.

Thats because heavy duty oil contains large amount of detergent which would fault your cat prematurely. Remember industrial fleet vehicles dont use cat.

Its safe with motorcycles. We dont need cat.

Apparently this oil also works very well with FI gasoline sportcars: sti, evo ...

All sold out at Alliston TSC so marched down the street to CT and picked up 4 jugs of T6 (price matched) and saved myself $120 plus got 10% back in CT points and $7 rebate on each one, so If I get the rebate back on all 4 jugs total cost will be $10.99 for each jug not bad!

All sold out at Alliston TSC so marched down the street to CT and picked up 4 jugs of T6 (price matched) and saved myself $120 plus got 10% back in CT points and $7 rebate on each one, so If I get the rebate back on all 4 jugs total cost will be $10.99 for each jug not bad!

rebate is max 2 for one address

cool thanks for the heads up, will use an alt address

You will need two original receipts, read the fine print on the rebate coupon.

oh well wont cry over the $14 still saved $120 and $8 in points on my CT CC.:D

Yup, picked up four jugs at Wally world on price match, I was doing the same math until I read the coupon.

Yup, picked up four jugs at Wally world on price match, I was doing the same math until I read the coupon.

Easy go back and tell them to split the receipt lol....

I cant believe you guys use friends address for rebate.

Back
Top Bottom