Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic oil on sale $19.99 5 litres

DraginMiFeet

Deal Link: http://www.tscstores.com/5L-ROTELLA-...x#.VWONzc_BzRY
Price: 19.99
Savings: 55
Expiry: May 29, 2015 Report Expired Deal
More Deals from TSC Stores

http://www.tscstores.com/Assets/ProductImages/81918.jpg

If you use Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic ( I use it in my motorcycle), this is a fantastic deal at over half off for only $19.99 5 litre bottle.

And there are $7 mail in rebate coupons flying around which expire 30th May 2015. I got a few from Canadian Tire, that makes it $13 net for 5 litre.. wow.

I did not see an expiry date on this deal so you may need to call the store or visit the web site.​

You will find in your research that a lot of motorcyclists use it. Yes, it's safe for wet clutch. I use it in my Triumph Triple 1200. Do a google search for "rotella t6 in motorcycles" then make an informed decision.

Nothing at Bowmanville location except one last jug of 0w40 :(

The closest store to me is the Bowmanville one, that too almost 50 km, away from home- Scarborough/Pickering border.

I've been using this oil in my VTX 1300 for a few years, always getting it from Wallmart US for around $15 US, when my brother made frequent trips.

This is a good price for CDN, does anyone know if this goes on sale at Canadian Tire at all? They have it listed at $47.99 for 5L.

The closest store to me is the Bowmanville one, that too almost 50 km, away from home- Scarborough/Pickering border.

I've been using this oil in my VTX 1300 for a few years, always getting it from Wallmart US for around $15 US, when my brother made frequent trips.

This is a good price for CDN, does anyone know if this goes on sale at Canadian Tire at all? They have it listed at $47.99 for 5L.

My local CT pulled all stocks ... typical of them

Btw, this is 5 L jug, I believe US Walmart is selling 3.7L jugs

So you think they would price match? is that why?

Yes they would PM if.... they have them instock.

Also they carry 0W40 which they wont PM because of different weight spec.

Check Wallyworld, easier to PM.

Yes it does but not as cheap as this tsc sale. The Bowmanville location always has some as this is where I usually get it for the past few years.

CT pulls it because they are the biggest volume oil seller. TSC puts it out as loss leader and sells a small volume and CT is to dump their volumes at that same price?

Yes it does but not as cheap as this tsc sale. The Bowmanville location always has some as this is where I usually get it for the past few years.

CT pulls it because they are the biggest volume oil seller. TSC puts it out as loss leader and sells a small volume and CT is to dump their volumes at that same price?

How do you like the oil in your race bikes? Whats your OCI?

I'm lucky to grab a few jugs left. Plan for my track bike as i no longer ride on street.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom