If anyone is interested in going to Newtonville | GTAMotorcycle.com

If anyone is interested in going to Newtonville

ktmjay

Like the title states, if intersted let me know. Its never good to ride alone, and always cool to meet uip with new peeps. Oh and by the way I'm new here. lol

Be very careful and watchfull ,,, Newtonville has turned into a careless mess of all ages and all levels of riders ...on any givin weekend can be upward of 200 plus people in that area ,,

Agreed, you have to be cautious but still good fun. Lots of different type of trails. You just have to go and try it if you haven't been. I was there on a Sunday and it was fine. There was everything from JEEPs to bikes to 3 wheelers, to ATV's, side by sides. Even a tricked out riding lawnmower. LOL.

No its not shutdown. I was there yesterday, tons of people. Good times

Actually two years ago OPP were in fact laying charges of trespassing OPG got fed up with the mess being left behind by riders and bush parties. It is indeed private property, (OPG), and if they show up OPP can charge you for trespassing. I imagine now that it is becoming popular agian, they will clamp down.

DRP also just put out a press release a couple of weeks ago as Lafarge has again asked for a crack down at raglan pits.

Yes Offroad. It's better to ask for forgiveness LOL if you get told by the DRP, so be it. Its been busy for a long time now, no issues. As far as I can see, no Trespassing signs. Post it if your that concerned. Its a great place to hook up and have fun. Besides OPG is under public scrutiny, so I doubt they will be stirring the pot for sometime now. This coming from an OPG employee. lol

I'm planning on heading to Newtonville Friday after work. Any takers. Most likely plan on being there around 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom