Mosport May 24th 2015: Ducati Club (DOCC) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport May 24th 2015: Ducati Club (DOCC)

awyala

I'll be uploading vids of yellow group in the afternoon soon.

Anyone else have media to share from the event?

Kevin with the CBR1000 and the Repsol looking paint job...I'm lookin at you!

Also if you have an all white suit and a red (R6 / S1K ???)...I got some great footage hunting you down for a few laps!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
That was a great run. You and that bimmer were moving. Was lining you up for 8/9, but that damn checkered flag came out. Next time ;).

P.S. Thanks for the pics

Last edited:
That was a great run. You and that bimmer were moving. Was lining you up for 8/9, but that damn checkered flag came out. Next time ;).

P.S. Thanks for the pics

I could swear I heard your engine a few times buzzing behind me...kept me motivated. I'll be posting the vid tonight where you showed me your wheel at turn 1 on the outside and spurned me on for the next few laps. Then I see you blast past when the checkered flag came out...right then I knew it was ur damn engine haunting me the whole time! My best lap in that set was a 1:39.47 so looks like you were right there with me!

Hit me up on FB or IG: aburuya wahayal and @_3.M.7_ respectively

Anyone got the contact info of the photog present that day?

He was camping at turn 5b for much of the afternoon.

Small world or big forum, that was me. Looking forward to your yellow group video and getting my doors blown off. See you at Calabogie in a few weeks buddy.

And here is that video....a pain to process...full session with some choice beats. Due to copy right music in the video it may not play on mobile devices, only on PC:

[video=youtube;3LAwrU8lKVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAwrU8lKVc[/video]

Enjoy!!!!

Looks like 'cause of 1 song in the video it got blocked in 240 countries...so back to editing and uploading!

Last edited:
SME blocked your video awyala... probably because of the music.

And here is that video....a pain to process...full session with some choice beats. Due to copy right music in the video it may not play on mobile devices, only on PC:

[video=youtube;3LAwrU8lKVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAwrU8lKVc[/video]

Enjoy!!!!

"this video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." - on my pc

* Shaman beat me to it

Working on the re-up minus the "Elastic Heart" song by Sia as it has been blocked in 240 countries so I was informed.

Thanks for the photos, found one of me. I usually take the photos so rarely get any of myself.

I was in yellow, I have gopro of each session. If anyone wants any of the sessions I can see about uploading it this weekend.

Re-up: [video=youtube;icV6L8iLjlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icV6L8iLjlU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Should be fixed for PC playback. Mobile playback not so much due to monetization policies.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos, found one of me. I usually take the photos so rarely get any of myself.

I was in yellow, I have gopro of each session. If anyone wants any of the sessions I can see about uploading it this weekend.

Were you the guy with the helmet cam? Please share...

Back
Top Bottom