New Purhcase | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Purhcase

CB900F2

Hi All

Looking at getting my wife a 2015 CBR300R and was wondering how much flexibility do the dealers generally have on MSRP...

It as been a long time since I bought a new ride(motorcycle) from when I picked up m 2002 C919...

Thanks all!

Hi All

Looking at getting my wife a 2015 CBR300R and was wondering how much flexibility do the dealers generally have on MSRP...

It as been a long time since I bought a new ride(motorcycle) from when I picked up m 2002 C919...

Thanks all!

Do a quick search for threads with 2014 cbr. Some people have posted msrp and the price they paid. Also, most have said dealers will usually throw accessories in to sweeten the deal. One guy had them throw in the 1k service. Value of ~$1g!

Do a quick search for threads with 2014 cbr. Some people have posted msrp and the price they paid. Also, most have said dealers will usually throw accessories in to sweeten the deal. One guy had them throw in the 1k service. Value of ~$1g!

1K service is a huge ripoff. That's why they give it away like peanuts. Because their cost is 50 bucks.

Anyhow, you won't get much play on a newer bike model that sells well. Sometimes you get nothing. Like Joe said, accessories is your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom