*Urgent* Stolen Bike? 2014, No Keys, No Paperwork | GTAMotorcycle.com

*Urgent* Stolen Bike? 2014, No Keys, No Paperwork

Ya local station just told me no one is available in Auto to look into it. Lovely. The guy also said that it's gonna need a new VIN to be registered lol, seems pretty obvious to me

Might as well post the guys number... 226-700-4134

Are people really stupid enough to post a bike they stole (or received as obviously stolen) for sale on Kijiji?

Wow.

Warning this more likely a bait by cops. Whos dumb and greedy enough to buye the bike will have a nice surprise

They were still making that in 2014? Yikes. Find me an R6 for $500 and I might buy it, that thing not for free ;)

in case link goes down

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 400

phone number is

located in
London, ON N6H 3Y3

I think that's a 2011 guys.

And that would be another red flag considering he doesn't even know the year of his own bike. Probably just google searched "Ninja 400" and saw 2014 so he felt like hed be selling a newer bike.

Warning this more likely a bait by cops. Whos dumb and greedy enough to buye the bike will have a nice surprise
Bait? Cops could care less about stolen motorcycles, so yes, thieves are posting them on kijijj. And even if it was a bait bike, there's no law against buying a bike that you don't know is stolen, whether you do or really don't. Some people new to the sport would be that niave.

I understand why he would want to sell ASAP

Bait? Cops could care less about stolen motorcycles, so yes, thieves are posting them on kijijj. And even if it was a bait bike, there's no law against buying a bike that you don't know is stolen, whether you do or really don't. Some people new to the sport would be that niave.

This is exactly correct Police use "bait vehicles" to catch the thieves NOT to see who might buy one. But one can be charged for "possession of stolen property" if they bought the bike, (it doens't matter if you knew it was a stolen vehicle or not. BUT usually if the copper thinks you bought the bike thinking it was legit, then they would merely seize the bike.

Funny on how things can stink even over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom