Friday May 29, Muskoka 9-10 am -- Weather Permitting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday May 29, Muskoka 9-10 am -- Weather Permitting

Boots

Hey guys, I'm gonna head up to Muskoka (From Vaughan) on Friday early in the morning (sorry for those who work 9-5's, I know it's a bad time but it's the only day I don't have work or soccer). Was curious if anyone wanted to join me on that date.

Heres the route I plotted out https://goo.gl/maps/sLRXq

it's about 5 hours round trip from my location.

It'll be my first time in Muskoka, let alone riding on these roads.

let me know.

is this still happening? I'm contemplating whether to join you or go for a Niagara cruise instead.

is this still happening? I'm contemplating whether to join you or go for a Niagara cruise instead.
Im going to go regardless.

Doesnt look like many others are interested/they work at that time.

Alright guys, for whoever is interested, me and Furpo will be at the Harveys on Weston and Rutherford at 10 am on Friday. From there we'll hop on the 400 north and hit the route.

Alright guys, for whoever is interested, me and Furpo will be at the Harveys on Weston and Rutherford at 10 am on Friday. From there we'll hop on the 400 north and hit the route.

What time will you be back around ?

Sounds good. We've got two right now, but the best case scenario is 4 if you guys come. Maybe more for those who have not posted but will be showing.

Thanks again to you guys who came. Was a pleasure meeting and riding with you.

Sorry again for all the stops and 180s. Ill have the route better memorized for next time.

No worries about stops and 180s. If you've got it memorized, it's probably time to find somewhere new :) I'll try and import the route properly into my GPS next time. Thanks for organizing! Great meeting and riding with everyone today!

Back
Top Bottom