Fast may 22 3015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fast may 22 3015

Irocian

Site Supporter
One of the worst days at fast that I hope is never repeated. First crash due to a rider that thought he knew more then 25 win champion himself that warmed him 2 times to slow down yet rider knew better and wiped out on turn 4 and caused 45 minute delay to him knowing more then everyone.

The group 2 rider went down and no one noticed from fast that the rider was missing and the bike wasn't there for group 2 rider. Took more then 15 minutes to find her near turn 5 when a marshal was not that far away causing another 40 minute wait costing us more the a hour of time of the school.

No fault on the rider that wasn't found that is totally fast responsibility also the ambulance pulled out into the main straightaway without the bikes stopped almost causing 3 bikes to slam into it.

School was good but losing a hour wasn't good and the first crash was totally the fault of rider but second one was totally on fast so we lost a hour due to a idiot and then no properly run group 2 not knowing a rider was missing even through bike wasn't even there for next group.

Second story seems odd to me. Is FAST down on staff or something?

No one could believe it I was in group one we finished class session the group 2 came into class area 5 minutes before we ended class we got all ready to go bikes lined up on track and rider in our group goes where is my bike then we guy running all over looking for his girlfriend rider she was down out there the whole time all the staff were running around in a frantic saying they thought she was at garage then tried to blame boyfriend for not seeing her but he was in different grouping and finished first and kept waiting and they started his class without here there.I swear on my kids life we could not believe it. We didn't know how bad she was but she left field in ambulance bike missing windshield dirt on front then took ages for real ambulance to come get her to exchange and they said she refused to get into other ambulance but after FAST didn't realize she was even gone not sure if that is a true story or trying to deflect blame.

Is this phase 3? I cant imagine anyone crashing and not being seen on neilsen track. How did no marshal/trainer notice.

No phase 1 on Nelson we had no idea she was missing until guy in our group didn't have his bike. Our group always did role call before class their class didn't I have no idea why there was only 2 women riders both in group 2 so you would think you'd notice one not there

There answer was they thought she was in garage getting something done with bike yet mechanic was sitting on a bike ready to lead our group

Sounds like a new safety factor will be put in place, and for people to do there jobs. After all fast school is over 500 bucks right?

When I did phase one they had marshalls/trainers at all the major corners I still dont understand how noone noticed her go down.

Yup we all said same thing how did no one notice. If they had done roll call like our group did then they would have known but they didn't had they saw one of the 2 women not at meeting they would have known yet somehow they blamed boyfriend yet their bike was missing.
Day cost us $424.23 and lost a hour so these acts that one could have been a lot shorter but they didn't care only that the crash % went up on our day after only 1 crash 2 school thru week before Friday.

I'm not making this up it was unreal we all were looking around for her they took off in atv and found her almost straight across from main straightaway laying in the grass

That sucks. Hopefully both riders were ok?

The temptation to go fast is hard to ignore. A couple years ago my group was warned once and that's all I needed to slow it down. Half of the group decided to ignore it and continued at the same pace. They were also passing on the inside of people who were trying to practice the drills. One of these idiots finally wiped out. At the end of the day the rider that wiped out got the award for most improved lol. I could see rolling eyes around the room.

Idiot broke his thumb not sure about other rider was never told

At the end of the day the rider that wiped out got the award for most improved lol. I could see rolling eyes around the room.

Things have really changed. When I was there many years ago they said crashing automatically disqualifies from most improved award. Also the instructors were encouraging us to be more aggressive. Most students were timid. Funny, the cost is almost identical after 27yrs.!

Back
Top Bottom