Best bike shop/mechanic in the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best bike shop/mechanic in the GTA

They are a little north but I would highly recommend speedworx at Markham road and hwy 7. They can be a little busy at times but the owner is honest and the work they do is great.

I can do it. Pick up and drop off included. Track is my forte been building and racing for damn near thirty years, Hell even own a race series :D

I can do it. Pick up and drop off included. Track is my forte been building and racing for damn near thirty years, Hell even own a race series :D

Do you work on cruisers as well? Your shop is not too far from me.

Terrible experience chose them to get my bike ready for spring needed forks tires n a few minor things. While the forks stage was getting done I called to see what the hold up was had been a month since. the mechanic and I quote told me "oh sorry its taking so long im trying to haggle parts for the forks for ya" wtf??? I called salvage cycle the same moment for the specific part it was there yet this mechanic had a hard time "haggling". Upon pick up now oh forks weren't so bad we cleaned em put em back together ok thousands spend geez That was for the left fork now my right leaks a bit
Oh was also told needed new swingarm n spacers basically whole rare needed to be fixed so I was told. when I went to speedworx nope swingarm is good rare is fine. My opinion of pro 6 they charge up the whazoo for terrible diagnostics

If you are near Brampton I would recommend frekeyguy (GTAM handle). Fiaz has done great work whenever I have needed it, he will pickup your bike as well, very reasonable rates. He'll discuss with you options and keep you updated on progress, and also point out issues and let you decide your course of action. Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. PM him and see if he can help you.

I would also recommend frekeyguy good rates, great guy and great service will even good good advice on how to maintain certain things!

If you are near Brampton I would recommend frekeyguy (GTAM handle). Fiaz has done great work whenever I have needed it, he will pickup your bike as well, very reasonable rates. He'll discuss with you options and keep you updated on progress, and also point out issues and let you decide your course of action. Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. PM him and see if he can help you.

So true... +1

Frekeyguy on this forum
nothing but good words for this guy. He has helped me out and the forum members lots of times. Very prompt service and extremely reasonable rates. He has always gone above and beyond of what i expect him to do.

Pro 6 in the west and Clarington Cycle in the east would get my recommendation.

Frekeyguy on this forum
nothing but good words for this guy. He has helped me out and the forum members lots of times. Very prompt service and extremely reasonable rates. He has always gone above and beyond of what i expect him to do.

Ditto on Frekeyguy - took the time to help me out with a bunch of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom