Noise testing | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noise testing

Some people say they hear my bike when I leave at 5:15 am. Oh well. I hear other peoples Vettes and Stangs when i'm in bed at 11 pm. And usually the only person that complains is my wife. But when doesn't she complain?

Can you not trade her in for another bike or two 20 year olds? Lol.

Can you not trade her in for another bike or two 20 year olds? Lol.

2 20 year olds? Are you nuts?? I don't want ONE, much less TWO! I can't believe dating sites make so much money. Ah, to be single again!
It's not that bad. At least I get to call the shots at home. She told me it was okay ?

I'm curious enough about my Yoshi but am paranoid about "voluntary" scams like this that I just bought a $20 SPL meter off eBay. I'll do my own check :)

I'm curious enough about my Yoshi but am paranoid about "voluntary" scams like this that I just bought a $20 SPL meter off eBay. I'll do my own check :)

Yeah, I hear you. Thinking twice about it myself. Maybe you can swing by here with that there meter one day? I have ice cream.

2 20 year olds? Are you nuts?? I don't want ONE, much less TWO! I can't believe dating sites make so much money. Ah, to be single again!
It's not that bad. At least I get to call the shots at home. She told me it was okay ��

You are funny. I like that. Nice.

Now I am off riding with 2x 20 year olds. I also carry a defibrillator with me. Just in case one of them needs it. BIG Lol.

You are funny. I like that. Nice.

Now I am off riding with 2x 20 year olds. I also carry a defibrillator with me. Just in case one of them needs it. BIG Lol.

Quickly, no joke, a coworker, close to my age, divorced, now dating a girl that wasn't even alive when he and I started with the company 20 years ago. Been about 3 months. Not sure how long he will survive! LOL

Back
Top Bottom