Noise testing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noise testing

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Just driving along Trafalgar in Oakville and saw a sign that they are doing free motorcycle noise testing tomorrow. That's all I managed to see. You'll have to Google the deets.

Just driving along Trafalgar in Oakville and saw a sign that they are doing free motorcycle noise testing tomorrow. That's all I managed to see. You'll have to Google the deets.
Listing on OPP site says you get free cookies if you set the high score. Not sure if serious.

I think I might go. Didn't think my bike was that loud. Schneller has a different opinion.

I think I might go. Didn't think my bike was that loud. Schneller has a different opinion.

I do free noise testing at my place. Fire your bike up in my driveway at 4:00am. If my 6'5" 300 lb neighbour doesn't come out in his underwear, it's not as loud as my 1200 bandit with full yosh exhaust was.

Attachments

• not-sure-if-its-a-trap.jpg
    not-sure-if-its-a-trap.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
You won't get a ticket "while at the event".

LOL. Okay - let's play the pessimist cynic. You get a noise by-law ticket. Save the article. Save evidence of your involvement with the clinic. I'd venture to say if you got a ticket anywhere in the surrounding area of the event on that day it would be pretty easy to get dismissed in court as some form of police baiting - however they word it in the eyes of the law.

Don't worry, cops just want to know how many bikers are out there "saving lives" with the loud pipes. Lol

Saving lives ✅
Destroying Schneller's hearing ✅
One fat sexy mofo rider ✅
I'm all good ?

Plus with you shortlegatitus, your new Streetz Shorty boots probably look like hip waders. ;) lol

Plus with you shortlegatitus, your new Streetz Shorty boots probably look like hip waders. ;) lol

Very nice double-cross-thread reference! Lmfao!

I don't want to start this debate.. But loud pipes do work. When I'm driving my car I hear loud bikes, nuff said

I don't want to start this debate.. But loud pipes do work. When I'm driving my car I hear loud bikes, nuff said

No you can't. You might think you can, but never fear, someone on here will be along to explain why you should question your own experiences.

I do free noise testing at my place. Fire your bike up in my driveway at 4:00am. If my 6'5" 300 lb neighbour doesn't come out in his underwear, it's not as loud as my 1200 bandit with full yosh exhaust was.

Some people say they hear my bike when I leave at 5:15 am. Oh well. I hear other peoples Vettes and Stangs when i'm in bed at 11 pm. And usually the only person that complains is my wife. But when doesn't she complain?

I just want to go to prove to y'all that my pipes aren't THAT loud. Or fail miserably & come sneaking back with my tail between my legs.

Anyone else thinking of subjecting themselves to this?

Back
Top Bottom