cbr 250 aftermarket windshield - need opinions | GTAMotorcycle.com

cbr 250 aftermarket windshield - need opinions

Voytas

I'm looking to buy a windshield that would give me more wind/rain protection than stock. From the pictures it seems Puig windscreen, Zero Gravity Corsa or ST are the ones to chose from. If you own one of these I would like to get your opinion on it.
Thx, PAUL.

Have you checked out the Mra vario touring screen? I have one on my versys and it's the best of both worlds, down for the summer heat, raise it up for cold/wind/rain.

You might want to check out http://www.cbr250.net/ and see if they have any suggestions. I used to go there when I had a CBR250RA myself.

Just a FYI though -- The windshield is a PITA to get to on that bike. To access the bolts, you pretty much need to remove the sides and entire front fairing/gauges.

Thx for all the responses.
I have an MRA X-creen already an it works great, but CB250's windshield is low and I have to tuck behind it for it to work, and it gets uncomfortable. My plan is to get a taller windshield and maybe mount an x-creen on top of it.
I searched for opinions on CBR250.net, but most of the comments are how cool so and so windshield looks on the bike.
The best way would be to see actual windshield on the bike before ordering one on internet.

Back
Top Bottom