Pictures from Pro 6 Cycle Track Day at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - May 22 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pictures from Pro 6 Cycle Track Day at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - May 22 2015

Is it ok if I post a few of the ones of me on Facebook?

I appreciate the time and effort that goes into this, thanks for doing it! It was windy out there.

I struggled with anything over 200 on the back straight and 4 was trickier than usual.

Is it August yet?

Turn 9 caught a lot of people off guard, same spot every time. Hope the rider involved in the collision in turn 2 is ok. Get well soon.

Big thanks for being out and getting great shots of/for us. As previously asked, is it ok to post these to to FB/etc?

I've already posted some to FB. They're public on Flickr so they're public domain now. Thanks again, and hope to see you taking photos at other events.

Turn 9 caught a lot of people off guard, same spot every time. Hope the rider involved in the collision in turn 2 is ok. Get well soon.

Turn 9 fun continued on Saturday at the DOCC event when an unfortunate rider went down and wedged themselves and the bike under the bales/tire wall where the bike caught fire. Hats off to the Mosport marshals for quickly getting that situation under control, I heard they used a front end loader to break up the tire wall and keep the whole thing from going up in smoke. GWS rider.

Many thanks to the OP for sharing these pics.

Back
Top Bottom