Need to Find Rental for M2 Exit Test, my CBR125 won't cut it | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to Find Rental for M2 Exit Test, my CBR125 won't cut it

the drive test in Clinton is your friend

here is a list of all the drivetest locations

do it in the country side (Clinton location is preferred by many)

http://www.drivetest.ca/en/bookatest/pages/locationfinder.aspx
I live close to Clinton, did my M2 there and the place was van load after vaan load of people from GTA area doing their full G, but I asked the tester and he said they don't do full M there because of the highway portion, I asked why cars and not bikes and he didn't really have an answer. Now that was 3 years ago but I would call and ask.
I must say I and the rest of my group were shocked and the amount of van loads that came there from Toronto, and not to sound nasty but they were all of an east indian decent, and apparently the company that drings them there also does their driver ed, and charges them a small fortune to come all the way out there.
Quick story from the day of doing my test, our tester set up all the pylons for us and after the first there of us did the serpentine a lady and her tester pulled out and she drove right over every single one of our pylons, and her test continued. We were all like WTF.

Omg and the ministry allow this? No wonder we got ****** SS riders.... They can take the M test with a scooter for godsake

its the same thing as everyone taking G tests in an automatic but being licensed for a manual as well, even if they can't make it out the lot. If it were up to me it would be mandatory to pass your test in a manual, it would make people so much more aware, knowledgeable and better drivers overall.

Not trying to exaggerate but most of these damn yuppies especially the females probably couldn't even put on the spare tire let alone tell you what a transmission does.

Last edited:
its the same thing as everyone taking G tests in an automatic but being licensed for a manual as well, even if they can't make it out the lot. If it were up to me it would be mandatory to pass your test in a manual, it would make people so much more aware, knowledgeable and better drivers overall.

Not trying to exaggerate but most of these damn yuppies especially the females probably couldn't even put on the spare tire let alone tell you what a transmission does.

One of my family member drove my car ( tiptronic/panel shift) in first gear and redline the car the whole time at 60km/h. The dash even showed gear 1. She has been driving japanese automatic since forever and first time driving European sport car.

I was so ******. Especially she came to me after driving it and said my car is too loud and slow. I then found out shes readlining in first gear and didnt enven know.... When i mentioned about gearing she was like wtf was that?

In Sweden you must pass driving test in manual and they have a seperated test in winter. So 2 tests for 2 complete different road condition. You skid the tires you automatically failed

Last edited:
One of my family member drove my car ( tiptronic/panel shift) in first gear and redline the car the whole time at 60km/h. The dash even showed gear 1. She has been driving japanese automatic since forever and first time driving European sport car.

I was so ******. Especially she came to me after driving it and said my car is too loud and slow. I then found out shes readlining in first gear and didnt enven know.... When i mentioned about gearing she was like wtf was that?

In Sweden you must pass driving test in manual and they have a seperated test in winter. So 2 tests for 2 complete different road condition. You skid the tires you automatically failed
I hope u slapped the ***** jk lmao poor car
Women like that are so unattractive. Love girls who can drive a stick ;)

I hope u slapped the ***** jk lmao poor car
Women like that are so unattractive. Love girls who can drive a stick ;)

195rls.jpg

I live close to Clinton, did my M2 there and the place was van load after vaan load of people from GTA area doing their full G, but I asked the tester and he said they don't do full M there because of the highway portion, I asked why cars and not bikes and he didn't really have an answer. Now that was 3 years ago but I would call and ask.
I must say I and the rest of my group were shocked and the amount of van loads that came there from Toronto, and not to sound nasty but they were all of an east indian decent, and apparently the company that drings them there also does their driver ed, and charges them a small fortune to come all the way out there.
Quick story from the day of doing my test, our tester set up all the pylons for us and after the first there of us did the serpentine a lady and her tester pulled out and she drove right over every single one of our pylons, and her test continued. We were all like WTF.
I checked the mto website and the Clinton location still does M

And you are completely right about G class drivers going out there to do their tests... A lot of commercial drivers go there as well..... It's such an easy location but some people abuse it and shouldn't be on the road

I was trying to help the OP so he didn't have to rent a bike

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classes-less...am-protocols-m-licence-bike-rental/1058176620

Rented and recieved coaching from this person, passed my M2X just yesterday with flying colours. Very professional and knows what hes doing. $110 for an hour of coaching and rental for the exam. The bike is a yamaha Majesty 400cc scooter. It reaches highway speeds pretty quickly and is automatic so itll make things easier for the test.

Did this as well, really great and knowledgeable guy! He gave me a lot of tips and fixed little things, which made me pass quickly! Wish him all the best in kickstarting his business for safety :)!

something is wrong with your bike a 125 can hit 100 easy. i can max mine out at 120! :twisted:

I had a 2011... The fuel injected model.. Tail wind behind me and downhill on the 427-409 to 401... had it touch 148 on the speedo.... I could hold 120-130 on the highway with no wind in a full tuck. I rode two up at over 100km/H on it pinned all the way for multiple hours. There's no reason you can't do it.

I'll rent you R6 for $300 for the day. Crash it, you owe me $4500.

something is wrong with your bike a 125 can hit 100 easy. i can max mine out at 120! :twisted:

I could swear I've read on here numerous times that they will do 130-140. Guess people were exaggerating but still seems like this guy's CBR125 is broken.

I've had my 125 up to 160 indicated but that was downhill and mine's a very different beast.

FWIW, I passed the M2 Exit on a 125cc scooter, which is definitely slower than a CBR125. Something is off. Either there's a problem with the bike, or you simply wind not wind the bike up enough on the entry. How fast did you get it up to on the entrance ramp?

Just got off a CBR125 (my bro's wife's) and it's fine as long as you don't use 5th or 6th gear. 110 is 11k RPM in 4th and there's still a bit of juice left at that point.

Hilarious little thing.

Back
Top Bottom