Need to Find Rental for M2 Exit Test, my CBR125 won't cut it | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to Find Rental for M2 Exit Test, my CBR125 won't cut it

Mikey2432

Hey does anyone know if there is a place that does rentals in Aurora or Barrie?

I have a cbr 125cc and failed the M2Exit because I couldn't get it to driving speed when merging on the highway. I did everything else okay and wouldve have passed if it wasn't for that fact, even uphill on the highway the bike slows down to like 85 and I can't push it more.

Need to pass my test this time or my M2 license will expire, the reason I still have the 125cc is because I'm still under 25 and saving on insurance, plan on selling it once I get my M.

Something's wrong with the bike, I've ridden one from Calabogie to Toronto flat out for nearly 6 hours at a steady 100KMH.
Get you bike looked at by someone competent, St. Onge Recreation comes to mind...

Hey does anyone know if there is a place that does rentals in Aurora or Barrie?

I have a cbr 125cc and failed the M2Exit because I couldn't get it to driving speed when merging on the highway. I did everything else okay and wouldve have passed if it wasn't for that fact, even uphill on the highway the bike slows down to like 85 and I can't push it more.

Need to pass my test this time or my M2 license will expire, the reason I still have the 125cc is because I'm still under 25 and saving on insurance, plan on selling it once I get my M.

I actually find the 250cc is not that much more expensive in term of insurance. (like $20-25 more a month)

Upgrade to a CBR250. Its actually quite cheap now, you can get decent one for $2.5k. I would not ride 125 on the freeway, way too risky.

Something's wrong with the bike, I've ridden one from Calabogie to Toronto flat out for nearly 6 hours at a steady 100KMH.
Get you bike looked at by someone competent, St. Onge Recreation comes to mind...
This. There's no reason that CBR can't do highway speeds.

Heck I did it and I weigh as much as a normal rider + passenger lol

You can do it on a CBR125. I've seen people who have done the M2exit with the Honda Grom...

CBR125R should be fine. I did mine through RTI, and at least 1 person in the group at a 125. You just really need to push it to so you can get up to 100km/h or a touch faster when merging onto the highway.

I've gone 120 on a 125... Just don't use 6th gear and redline every gear... That's how I rode mine lol

Or book through a different service Ontario. I think the Guelph location doesn't even go on the highway?

Maybe see about Orangeville or another place near Barrie and see if the test actually has you go on 400 series hwy

Or book through a different service Ontario. I think the Guelph location doesn't even go on the highway?

Maybe see about Orangeville or another place near Barrie and see if the test actually has you go on 400 series hwy

Guelph's hwy portion is done on the Hanlon aka Hwy 6 where max speed is 80...

The motorcycle book from mto states that full m must have hwy element.

The motorcycle book from mto states that full m must have hwy element.

I know what the book says but, I also know some locations only go onto a 80 km road.

Something for the op to consider.

I just don't know which locations.

I know what the book says but, I also know some locations only go onto a 80 km road.

Something for the op to consider.

I just don't know which locations.

My bad.

I just did my m in Guelph Hanlon Is the highway 70kph easy peasy for ur 125! Good idea nakkers

I still have to do my M test and live in Guelph. Gonna be hard to only do 70 on the Hanlon, I could do the whole test in first. A lot of people come from out of town to do their M test and definitely the G one done here.

I believe that Lindsay is the same way, there are no 400 series near there.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classes-less...am-protocols-m-licence-bike-rental/1058176620

Rented and recieved coaching from this person, passed my M2X just yesterday with flying colours. Very professional and knows what hes doing. $110 for an hour of coaching and rental for the exam. The bike is a yamaha Majesty 400cc scooter. It reaches highway speeds pretty quickly and is automatic so itll make things easier for the test.

Omg and the ministry allow this? No wonder we got ****** SS riders.... They can take the M test with a scooter for godsake

Back
Top Bottom