Scrambler Ducati | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scrambler Ducati

Hi . Didn't you or another person ALREADY post this "Survey" here a week or two ago??

Project my ***, this is full-blown corporate market research, again.

Yo Ducati - you're being weird.

Hey! yeah, this is actually another survey specifically for the Scrambler Ducati.
The inputs of this forum are really important! Thanks

Okay. I don't mean to sound so skeptical. But that is one unusually professional-looking survey.

I just discovered the fact that Ducati is sponsoring university programs. These partnerships between academia and industry are weird.

Good-looking survey though.

Hey, I'm actually a graduate student from University of Bologna. We chose Ducati for obvious reasons, but the research is much more for us than for them.

baloney

Completed

but you gotta give us more info on why we did it, whats in it for you?

Completed

but you gotta give us more info on why we did it, whats in it for you?

Hey, thanks for filling it out.. the goal of our project is basically to compare the perception of the Scrambler Ducati brand within different markets (north american, asian...), and to suggest possible changes on their strategy. It's the final assignment for our master's program for the University.

If they want to change my perception of the bike, they should change the bike. I hate all the marketing BS and trying to spin products to make them more appealing. If they took the money they put into stuff like this and put it into the bikes, it could have some pretty impressive features at the same price point.

If they want to change my perception of the bike, they should change the bike. I hate all the marketing BS and trying to spin products to make them more appealing. If they took the money they put into stuff like this and put it into the bikes, it could have some pretty impressive features at the same price point.

Yup.

Here's a start, make it 'less cheap' feeling. Go from there...

Back
Top Bottom