Brampton | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton

Sorry it's not much notice, but ...

Brampton - Waterdown - Brampton
Heading to Basking Robbins in Waterdown on Hamilton St for some comfort food.
Meet at Fletchers Meadow Plaza at Boviard and Worthington (West of Chingaucousy). Meet by TD/Beer Store.
Leave at 7-ish. Full tank, empty bladder.
Pace depends on attendees. Nothing too crazy (subjective). No 400-series highways (unless no M1-ers show then maybe highway back).
Route is straight/twisty stuff between here and there. It's Ontario, right? Some if fun, some is boring.

I'm in.

Sorry it's not much notice, but ...

Heading to Basking Robbins in Waterdown on Hamilton St to cure some boredom.
Meet at Fletchers Meadow Plaza at Boviard and Worthington (West of Chingaucousy). Meet by TD/Beer Store.
Leave at 1-ish. Full tank, empty bladder. Should be back by 4 ... ?
Pace depends on attendees. Nothing too crazy (subjective). No 400-series highways (unless no M1-ers show then maybe highway back).
Route is straight/twisty stuff between here and there. It's Ontario, right? Some if fun, some is boring.

I'm in.

1 PM in your post before is OK but earlier would be good, too.

Leave for 11, back for 2-ish? Ice cream for lunch is alright? It's dairy. Lol

EDIT @ 4:30 - wwweeeeeeee that was fun!!!!!! hahahahaa

Last edited:
So in the meantime, i'll post ...

Saturday, July 4, 2015
Heading to Basking Robbins in Waterdown on Hamilton St to cure some boredom.
Leave at 11-ish. Full tank, empty bladder. Should be back by 2 ... ?
Pace depends on attendees. Nothing too crazy (subjective). No 400-series highways (unless no M1-ers show then maybe highway back). I'm typically limit +20 and double the cautionaries in the corners.

I'm in.

That was a good ride. It deviated slightly from the original plan ... had pizza next door to Baskin Robbins and didn't have ice cream. Plus, saw a deer, saw a Grom, had a SUV driver honk at me for legally passing them (with a 12 hp bike), saw some cops (no LEOs were harmed in the course of this ride), saw a big group of mostly smaller bikes and followed them most of the way through the forks (then turned back and did it at my own pace).

And yes, I just finished washing my bike. It was badly needed. It's much better now.

Filed away for future reference. Cop radar on Cedar Springs just south of where the speed limit goes from 50 to 60, sitting in a driveway on top of a small hill.

Yeah that was a great ride. Perfect weather, great roads with little BS and good company. Thanks man.

Gonna look at a map and see if I can find some of those roads again. This would have been a good ride to have activated a GPS-tracking route mapper app of some sort to use again for future reference. Need to see what's out there.

Back
Top Bottom