Brampton | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton

You guys riding anywhere or just hanging around in Brampton?

Hey guys just got a bike again after quiet some time. Any meet ups/rides happening Thursday? I am in the Brampton area.

Hey guys just got a bike again after quiet some time. Any meet ups/rides happening Thursday? I am in the Brampton area.
There's Stada for this Thursday car and bike meet I was thinking about going

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

I'm down

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Ok we can meet at the tim hortons near Martin grove and hwy 7 around 815 and then roll on over, anyone else who wants to come can come. Does that work?

Ok we can meet at the tim hortons near Martin grove and hwy 7 around 815 and then roll on over, anyone else who wants to come can come. Does that work?

Ok

Hey everyone, my friends and I are planning a ride this Friday July 22nd after 6pm. They are from the Brampton and Mississauga region and I'm coming all the way from Richmond Hill, they wanted me to ask around for other riders to join us.

Where are you guys riding

The only information I've received so far is that we will be going to downtown Toronto from lakeshore to scarborough. (the initial meeting point will probably be around a Tim's in Mississauga once I get more info.) Second meeting point (this is where I come in) will probably be at Yorkdale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom