GP Bikes' 2015 Track Day Schedule at Mosport and Shannonville | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP Bikes' 2015 Track Day Schedule at Mosport and Shannonville

Gpbikes

Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
Now is the time to book for GP Bikes' 2015 Track Days! We are hosting four track days this year. Two days are at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Formerly Mosport) Rider Development Track near Bowmanville, Ontario, along with two track days at Shannonville Motorsport Park Long Track.

The dates of our 2015 track days are:
June 22, 2015 @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Cost is $180.00.
July 16, 2015 @ Shannonville Motorsport Park. Cost is $160.00.
August 12, 2015 @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Cost is $180.00.
Sept 11, 2015 @ Shannonville Motorsport Park. Cost is $160.00.

We run sessions for the following three skill levels: novice, intermediate and advanced. If you are not sure which level you fall into, feel free to call or email to inquire. Otherwise, err on the side of caution and choose the lower of the skill levels as we can always bump you up a class. We also offer on and off track instruction by request, offered by former racer, Stuart Nodell! Stuart will be providing assistance as requested as well as running the riders meeting and ensuring that a fun day is had by all!

Proper riding gear is required. You must wear a 1 or 2 piece leather suit with full 360 degree zipper that is intended for motorcycling as well as FULL LENGTH leather gloves, boots that cover the ankle and a proper CERTIFIED helmet (SNELL 2010 and newer or ECE2205 helmets are permitted).

Bikes may not contain coolant so only water wetter or engine ice will be accepted- NO EXCEPTIONS. We don't require safety wire or side stand removal but we do check that sidestands return properly and that no oil or fuel leaks are present. You are required to have good tires and good brakes and fork seals cannot be leaking. We also check that all bodywork, exhausts and footpegs are fastened and that all clear plastics, with the exception of the windshield, are taped up or removed. You could use painters tape or electrical tape to do this but we do suggest removing them.

To learn more about the track, visit:
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - http://www.canadiantiremotorsportpark.com/tracks/driver-development-track
Shannonville Motorsport Park - http://shannonville.com/index.cfm?action=track

Call 905-428-8983 or visit: http://gpbikes.com/2014-gp-bikes-track-days.html
to book today!!

You guys run awesome track days, at my two favourite tracks/layouts! I can probably do July 16 Shanny Long and Aug 12 CTMP RDT. Can't wait :)

You guys run awesome track days, at my two favourite tracks/layouts! I can probably do July 16 Shanny Long and Aug 12 CTMP RDT. Can't wait :)

We still have some spots available for our June 22nd track day at Mosport as well as spots available at the other 3 days we're doing at Shannonville and Mosport. Call or go online to book your spot today!

not at that skill level yet.. i guess i can do what everyone else does.. wait for last day.

You don't lose that much traction in the rain. Buy a set of extra rims and mount rain tires, then swap wheels. Saves sooo many track days in the long run. As far as skill goes - it's raining, slow down!

Best part of rain days is the track to yourself (with the 5 other crazy ****ers).

You don't lose that much traction in the rain. Buy a set of extra rims and mount rain tires, then swap wheels. Saves sooo many track days in the long run. As far as skill goes - it's raining, slow down!

Best part of rain days is the track to yourself (with the 5 other crazy ****ers).

with the other 5 crazy.....lmao +1

Trying to avoid those exact crazies as well as avoiding becoming one..

We still have some spots available for our June 22nd track day at Mosport as well as spots available at the other 3 days we're doing at Shannonville and Mosport. Call or go online to book your spot today!
You don't take cash at the track anymore?

I was at GP the other day and they said you have to pre-reg.

We recommend that you book ahead of time to avoid disappointment however, we do still accept cash at the track if there are available spots left.

We recommend that you book ahead of time to avoid disappointment however, we do still accept cash at the track if there are available spots left.
Thanks so much for the awesome day today at Mosport RDT! Flawlessly run day, everything was on perfect time (unlike tmp which always starts at least a half hour late, lol :( ). Lunch was great too, was so nice to have running water and real bathrooms!! Track was flawlessly clean thanks to the blower that cleaned it off before the day started.

I absolutely DESTROYED my old lap record from last year, thanks in part to your racer instructor guy (sorry, forget his name), he's got some killer lines :). The new gear ratio helped lots too (-2/+5) so I could run the entire track in 3rd gear and could just tickle the rev limiter on the track exit straight and the front straight and still had lots of power in the slower corners.

[video=youtube;U0CQp_VCZMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CQp_VCZMU[/video]

Last edited:
Nice work on your naked bike.Lol Even the new go pro on the tank works really wel...l

Back
Top Bottom