$430 gopro Silver and $530 black - also 15% off | GTAMotorcycle.com

$430 gopro Silver and $530 black - also 15% off

EaZ8

picked up a 4 black a couple days agofor $530 out the door at lebaron. may want to check their markham location and see if they have any left, i know mississauga i got the last 1.. wont be seeing prices like that again.

ive been looking for a while , didnt need it till my trip in july but jumped on it at that price.

picked up a 4 black a couple days agofor $530 out the door at lebaron. may want to check their markham location and see if they have any left, i know mississauga i got the last 1.. wont be seeing prices like that again.

ive been looking for a while , didnt need it till my trip in july but jumped on it at that price.
If you don't need 4k get a Xiaomi Yi camera, does 1080p60 at flawless video quality. Lots of hacks for it. The WiFi stream to your phone works amazing. 128gb cards no problem. http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiao...-Diving-Sports-DV---White--Basic--342272.html

If you don't need 4k get a Xiaomi Yi camera, does 1080p60 at flawless video quality. Lots of hacks for it. The WiFi stream to your phone works amazing. 128gb cards no problem. http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiao...-Diving-Sports-DV---White--Basic--342272.html

i know some guys here want the gopros but the price sucks... this is the best price ive found so i thought ide share.

i got the gopro because of reliability. i probably should have gotten the silver because no i dont need 4k and the screen would have been nice, but ive got the gopro app on my phone so thats good enugh. ive got a couple bike trips planned this summer and im not willing to risk a camera crapping out and loosing all the footage and pics again. with that said, i do want to be running 2 cameras so maybe ill pickup that Xiaomi as a rear facing one...for $60 if it craps out ill throw it off a bridge while recording it in 4k on the GoPro.
i had a contour which worked for all of maybe 3 months of light use, worst purchase i have ever made. i think there was a bunch of guys on here last year that scooped up a bunch of them when the company went belly up. i may take it to henrys and see if they can fix it, i think its the battery contacts dont reach the battery, cant charge it and cant turn it on.

How are the Wasp cameras? Anyone have experience with them?

I have both a GoPro 3+, (now hard wired to the bike for front facing footage). I have a WASP camera, (Gideon model, with the watch remote). It works pretty much the same as the GoPro. I just picked up a RAM mount for it, and it will be used as my rear facing camera for commuting. The WASP mounts aren't interchangeable with the GoPro, you need to buy a $20 adapter for the WASP case to use the case with the GoPro mounts.

I have both a GoPro 3+, (now hard wired to the bike for front facing footage). I have a WASP camera, (Gideon model, with the watch remote). It works pretty much the same as the GoPro. I just picked up a RAM mount for it, and it will be used as my rear facing camera for commuting. The WASP mounts aren't interchangeable with the GoPro, you need to buy a $20 adapter for the WASP case to use the case with the GoPro mounts.

Cool. I was looking at buying the wasp with a handlebar mount. But I can't find a hardwire kit for it.

Do you have one of these?
i was reading some reviews and the QC on them seems to be 50-50. Lots of guys complain about low qyality lenses that are out of focus. and apparently no waterproof case for it yet, and it oesmt come with a single mount?

Do you have one of these?
i was reading some reviews and the QC on them seems to be 50-50. Lots of guys complain about low qyality lenses that are out of focus. and apparently no waterproof case for it yet, and it oesmt come with a single mount?
I bought a package from Geekbuying, came with waterproof case (has gopro mount on the bottom) and a tripod screw to gopro adapter, works awesome with the rest of the gopro mounts already on my bike.

Fortunately mine was 100% perfect right out of the box. It seems that tweaking the lens focus isn't super difficult if you get a blurry one.

Cool. I was looking at buying the wasp with a handlebar mount. But I can't find a hardwire kit for it.

Yeah I just bought the $20 metal adapter to make the WASP case compatible with GoPro mounts. I bought a RAM GoPro mount. Until I got the RAM ball from GPSCity, (neither radioworld or Durham radio, locally) carry the GoPro ram mounting ball). I did buy a GoPro bicycle handlebar mount. The vibration caused the mount to break, and my WASP camera to take a 80Km/h tumble down the road. Thankfully the last rider behind me saw it and grabbed the camera for me. That is why I will ONLY use it now with the metal RAM mount

I bought a package from Geekbuying, came with waterproof case (has gopro mount on the bottom) and a tripod screw to gopro adapter, works awesome with the rest of the gopro mounts already on my bike.

Fortunately mine was 100% perfect right out of the box. It seems that tweaking the lens focus isn't super difficult if you get a blurry one.
thats awesome yours works and ou got all those other options with it.
what did it cost with allthat though?
i want a 2nd cam for my trip (ive got a few buddies i can borrow hero 2 and 3+'s off tho) but im debaiting on just getting the new "hero" which is only about $150

Yeah I just bought the $20 metal adapter to make the WASP case compatible with GoPro mounts. I bought a RAM GoPro mount. Until I got the RAM ball from GPSCity, (neither radioworld or Durham radio, locally) carry the GoPro ram mounting ball). I did buy a GoPro bicycle handlebar mount. The vibration caused the mount to break, and my WASP camera to take a 80Km/h tumble down the road. Thankfully the last rider behind me saw it and grabbed the camera for me. That is why I will ONLY use it now with the metal RAM mount
i need one of those ram ball mounts for the gopro too. ive got the ram suction cup.

thats awesome yours works and ou got all those other options with it.
what did it cost with allthat though?
i want a 2nd cam for my trip (ive got a few buddies i can borrow hero 2 and 3+'s off tho) but im debaiting on just getting the new "hero" which is only about $150

i need one of those ram ball mounts for the gopro too. ive got the ram suction cup.

I ordered the GoPro ball adapter from Prime, (Amazon) I think it was about $11 all in with 2 day free shipping.

Just got this e-mail for the Xiaomi Yi with the waterproof case/gopro mount, $79USD shipped: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiao...-Diving-Sports-DV---White--Basic--345948.html

Xiaomi_Yi_with_case.jpg

Last edited:
I see the pics show a go pro mount attached to the case but the item description just lists the case nothing about mount.
Sorry, there was an "s" where there wasn't supposed to be, comes with waterproof case with gopro compatible mount on the bottom. It doesn't come with any gopro mounts.

Back
Top Bottom