FS - Gear Closet Clearout - Rev'it, Olympia + more | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS - Gear Closet Clearout - Rev'it, Olympia + more

l84toff

Time to clear out the moto gear closet. None of the gear has any damage nor has it ever been down or in any accident. All from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I'm located in the Brantford area and am happy to meet up locally(ish).

1. Rev'it Sand 2 Jacket Black/High Viz - size X-LARGE,8/10 condition, purchased new July 2014 and worn till about October. Comes with both (stock) thermal and rain liners and all stock armour. Liners have never been worn. I added a SeeSoft Back protector (a $50 upgrade) which is also included.

$350

The Sand2 gear is some of the most comfortable motorcycle gear I've ever worn. It feels very light and really does not feel like you're wearing moto gear at all. Only reason these are for sale is because my wife and I have switched to Klim gear.

2. Womens Rev'it Airwave Pants Black - size 46, 10/10 BRAND NEW condition. Purchased new Feb 2014 but they have never been worn other than inside to try on. Fantastic summer pants, I had the men's version for a couple of seasons and loved them.

$150

Last edited:
Sand 2 LG jacket - SOLD
Sand 2 LG pants - SOLD
Sand 2 3XL pants - SOLD

List above updated to reflect remaining stock.

Joe Rocket pants have sold but the rest is still up for grabs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom