Doosh move? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doosh move?

I find it odd that I have NEVER seen anyone do a wheelie in Canada. EVER..

I guess you've never ridden with "The Assassin". Crowded 401, banking into a corner, didn't matter to him.

:):(? Being taken out by another rider doing something I'd do if I could? Ya, I'm just waiting for some rossi to take me out when running wide but the rub du jour involves a sketch stand up wheelie. Couple days ago lonely stretch of of hwy some gixxer decides to stander up coming my way, flapping a bit, and right away I'm thinking "how does this affect me?" That lasted about a second before I thought about evasive strategies should he motorcycle fail compilation his way over to my side of the road. Course of action? Move over, pray. So anyway, would it not have been better if he'd done it after passing me? Hwy was empty. Now I have PTSD. Bugga!

True but if he did it after he passed you then who would he being showing his mad skillz too? No fun in stunting with no one to see..lol. Had he a motorcycle compilation fail, he surely would have posted it up here blaming you for the way you were driving caused him to fail while he was doing absolutely everything fine....lol

Hmmm.....doosh envy I suspect but, no ice cream in the story so, I've moved on.

Oops! My bad. Didn't realize I couldn't use that word on here. Sorry OP + Moderators. :)

Back
Top Bottom