Anybody know the used bike market in Vancouver? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody know the used bike market in Vancouver?

DDean

Site Supporter
Im bikeless right now in TO but am moving to Van in July. Ive looked on Kijiji and Trader.ca, and the used bike market in Vancouver seems very thin.

Im worried that if I wait until after I move Im going to have poor choices of bikes out west.

I can buy one here but it will probably layer on an extra $1000 between shipping it out in 2 months and safety/plating here, just to have it for a few weeks and having to repeat there in August.

Im shocked at how poor the private sale market seems - anyone with guidance?

Dude we're in Toronto...what the hell would we know about something like the used bike market all the way across the country when **** like that changes so much.

Check one of their local forums.

It doesn't hurt to ask

I've met a few ppl from bc and they have said bike culture is quite strong

Im sure you will find a good bike there and you can use the shipping cost for maintenance/upgrades

Im pretty sure Vancouver people use craigslist more than Kijiji. Have a search on there as well.

I'm from there, Craigslist is way more popular. Kijiji is full of junk and ads. There's a good bike scene. When you get there, the Vancouver / Pemberton / Lilooet / Hope loop is an awesome day ride.

Thanks all! The craigslist recommendation is probably going to be very helpful. I didnt think of that.

Back
Top Bottom