Muskoka Ride Saturday 23rd from Innisfil Beach / 400 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muskoka Ride Saturday 23rd from Innisfil Beach / 400

This is my first post, I ride a KTM Duke,Plan to ride up to Bracebridge, then through to Huntsville across Muskoka rd 3 to Rosseau . On to Port Carling and back to Bracebridge. Then down to Cooper fallls. Back onto the highway and then onto ridge road into Barrie. Approximately 375k.
Plenty of twisties - possibly 2 or 3 stops max I prefer to keep riding till I need gas or a pee.
Meet at Tims @ Innisfil beach road / 400 for 7.45am depart 8am
the ride is more suited to sports tourers as the ride can be spirited but not crazy- but cruisers are welcome as long as you like twisties- crotch rockets might find it uncomfortable as the ride can be bumpy and probably too slow for them but all are welcome!

Hi no all the ride is on paved, on sections it has frost heaves, the cooper falls area has the odd section of damaged pavement but I have ridden this ride on my Kawasaki ZR 1000 with no problem

This is my first post, I ride a KTM Duke,Plan to ride up to Bracebridge, then through to Huntsville across Muskoka rd 3 to Rosseau . On to Port Carling and back to Bracebridge. Then down to Cooper fallls. Back onto the highway and then onto ridge road into Barrie. Approximately 375k.
Plenty of twisties - possibly 2 or 3 stops max I prefer to keep riding till I need gas or a pee.
Meet at Tims @ Innisfil beach road / 400 for 7.45am depart 8am
the ride is more suited to sports tourers as the ride can be spirited but not crazy- but cruisers are welcome as long as you like twisties- crotch rockets might find it uncomfortable as the ride can be bumpy and probably too slow for them but all are welcome!
Hi. How do you like the duke? I bought 2014 MODEL 2 weeks ago and didn't get a chance to ride it yet. Long story on that tho. Don't know when gonna get my bike due to dealers f. Up

Back
Top Bottom