Fallen Riders/In Memory of - COMMENTS | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fallen Riders/In Memory of - COMMENTS

I hope you laughed in that bitches face.
Cop kept us far away from one another. They have experience with this intersection as pedestrians are hit by left turning cars all the time in the summer.

At night people cross back and forth all the time to get to either the Greek restaurant or the (AWESOME) pizzeria from public parking. I don't know why motorist seem to be blind when it comes to this peticular intersection, but every year at least 3-4 people get hit there every year at minimum.

What happened to me and that lady crossing that day (more so for her) was nothing but pure ass hattery

Last edited:
1) ABS, anticipate braking situations; I really do love the recommendations for and suggestions on how to practice braking, but you all realise that the motivation to develop those skills are lost on the "just grab a hand full" ABS generation riders yes? One can practice threshold braking coming to any stop almost any time. No need to make a special trip to a parking lot, not that that's not a great idea.

I love the Anti-ABS crowd. Sure, practise modulation and threshold braking in a parking lot, but when that minivan pulls out , you'll **** your pants, grab a handful , and end up in the back seat watching Spongebob with the kids.
Even the most hardcore racing schools are seeing a significant drop in crash numbers with ABS.

http://www.ridergroups.com/402/keith-code-motorcycle-technology-can-save-your-life/

I wont/can't forget about that. Especially the time I was signaling to make a left while waiting for a pedestrian to cross. The lady behind me blare the horn, pulls around me on the right, flips me off and SMOKES the woman crossing the road.

Nice. That's the City Of Toronto, always taking it to the next level! They were probably paying attention to the gps *and* smartphone taking up their windshield, like the turkey I encountered yesterday. He started a left, then promptly drifted to a stop in the middle of the intersection, probably confused by the gps commands and hands-free calling (you could see the screen updating though the rear windscreen).

I would have been tempted to toss a ninja rock at a side window if I had any.

Nice. That's the City Of Toronto, always taking it to the next level! They were probably paying attention to the gps *and* smartphone taking up their windshield, like the turkey I encountered yesterday. He started a left, then promptly drifted to a stop in the middle of the intersection, probably confused by the gps commands and hands-free calling (you could see the screen updating though the rear windscreen).
Mississauga actually and let me tell you the traffic clowns are worse here then Toronto in general.

I love the Anti-ABS crowd. Sure, practise modulation and threshold braking in a parking lot, but when that minivan pulls out , you'll **** your pants, grab a handful , and end up in the back seat watching Spongebob with the kids.
Even the most hardcore racing schools are seeing a significant drop in crash numbers with ABS.

http://www.ridergroups.com/402/keith-code-motorcycle-technology-can-save-your-life/

You totally missed the point so anxious were you to trot out you're little link of proof.

Re-read what I said, which was nothing anti-abs.

Back
Top Bottom