Aftermarket bar end weights brands | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aftermarket bar end weights brands

danielzak1990

Hey guys
I have a 2011 gsxr 600 and i am looking to buy some good bar end weights and i mean something that will do whAt they are supposed to and not just look pretty, i rode my friends bike (same year, same model as mine) and he had aftermarket bar end weights and i noticed a big difference compared to my bike, a lot less vibration, unfortunately i cant find them anywhere online , i think the company went out of business.
Before i buy mine online , maybe someone can give their thoughts on different brands.
I saw that yoshimura makes some but they dont look like they weigh a lot, they look good but i dont care about the look i just want it to do what its designed to do

Google "extra heavy bar end weights". I think it's Hmp or something that comes up. I'm pretty sure I used those on a very vibey EX500 several years ago and they worked well.

Also the HVMP bar sliders are pretty durable. Maybe not your greatest concern if your bike is skating on the handlebars, but a nice thing to have

If you're after heavy bar-end weights, avoid the Yoshimura ones. I have them.....they're lighter than stock.

I have pretty Aluminum bar ends. I just put an iron rod through the clipons. Whatever weight you want

Back
Top Bottom