Strangest Thing You Carried on the bike of your bike? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Strangest Thing You Carried on the bike of your bike?

Tons of.....

RBST6bK.jpg

not me but i saw a rider with a bicycle rack and bike attached to the back of his motorbike.. i guess he took a bike ride to go for a bike ride.

carried tires for my gixxer, around my waist.. most uncomfortable ride ever

d134f14d1a15a14f9cbb2fd354f426ca.jpg

Photoshopped, but funny.

Way back in the late 70's , I brought a large snapping turtle in a box home on my 77 Kawasaki KM100 ... thought I could make a pet out of it ..... by the time I got him home (about 10 kms) he had partially clawed and chewed his way out ..... My parents were not impressed !
Cheers, Les

carried tires for my gixxer, around my waist.. most uncomfortable ride ever

Got you slightly beat. Years ago, I was working with a few people for an artist who wanted junk wood furniture for a project, told us to keep a lookout. While riding around on my bicycle one night, I spotted a few old dining room chairs, set out for garbage pickup. The seat and back panels were gone, so just a frame of a chair and fairly light. Not wanting to lose them to other scavengers, I slipped them over my neck/shoulder, messenger-bag style and wobbled home.

Half a dozen rolls of wallpaper... I used to work for a pain/wallpaper store, and another location needed them right away for a customer... I got to leave work in the middle of the day for a nice ride, and may have taken the long way back. :D

Long time ago i used to work for a restaurant. I had to carry some live ducks as the late request of the chef. It was for a special guest.

Was that in bag, a box, a cage, or what? I'm picturing an Ace Ventura scenario.

Just tied up their legs to my crash bar. They're screaming for the whole ride. Some kids on the side walk threated to call cops for animal cruelty....

2 feet of ABS pipe with a 90 elbow tucked into my jacket for half the ride home from the hardware store, then a quick catch and it fell out, then tucked back in again

believe it or not but...

....traffic cones!

A duck that got hit in front of me. Was still alive. Nobody did nothing so I picked the duck up put it on my tank Ktm rc8 at the time and rode like hell home. I was going so fast on the 401 and the duck wouldn't stop moving it fell of on the hwy. I didn't go back and check but the next day when I drove by on the 401 I saw a flattened dead duck. Sorry little guy I tried R.I.P. I named him daffy.

a duck that got hit in front of me. Was still alive. Nobody did nothing so i picked the duck up put it on my tank ktm rc8 at the time and rode like hell home. I was going so fast on the 401 and the duck wouldn't stop moving it fell of on the hwy. I didn't go back and check but the next day when i drove by on the 401 i saw a flattened dead duck. Sorry little guy i tried r.i.p. I named him daffy.

wtd?

Back
Top Bottom