Strangest Thing You Carried on the bike of your bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Strangest Thing You Carried on the bike of your bike?

A young woman I used to work with. I owed her a lift. I forced her to keep her dark tinted visor shut and would not allow her to touch me.

A pair of street tires and a pair of track tires on the Couchrocket.

edit: A red squirrel in a havaheart trap to a new home.(he wasn't happy about it)

Last edited:
When I was in Sydney NS back in 2011, I transported 6 live Lobsters from the Sobey's to my Great Uncle's house in my Givi bag! He said in all his years of hosting visitors from "the mainland" it was the first time he'd ever had someone bring him the lobster and the first time he'd ever heard of lobster taking a ride on a motorcycle period!

A pot of flowers, some printer paper and a stapler. Bungee corded on

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

19" CRT monitor, flower arrangement for delivery, film scanner, and a whole lot more I've lost track of.

My dog, both back and front. He went on my zx7 to Daytona Beach Florida with me. 21 hours with only pee breaks, gas stops, and food.

a heating radiator for an old house solid steel in passengers lap

A 40 ouncer of Black Label that I won at a coworkers stag party. Bungee corded in plain sight behind me. If I got pulled over I would say it's not accessible because 2 hands are required to operate a motorcycle.

A 40 ouncer of Black Label that I won at a coworkers stag party. Bungee corded in plain sight behind me. If I got pulled over I would say it's not accessible because 2 hands are required to operate a motorcycle.

Its not illegal to carry alcohol as long as its sealed. If its open I think theyll just see if youve been drinking from it, if not might be ticketed for open container at the most.

A 24 on gas tank and bundled firewood. Separate trips.

Two new tires and a passenger on a CBR 125 from GP bikes in Whitby to Rosey Toes. Never knew why people didn't recommend them for the highway until that day. Driving 100km/h on the 401 is absolute suicide :(

Back
Top Bottom