Looking for a riding crew near east york/ scarborough area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a riding crew near east york/ scarborough area

tonmoy

Hey guys, i am a new rider. Just got back home from a short trip to Lake Simcoe. As much i have enjoyed riding there, i bet it would be more fun to tag along with some fellow riders. Let me know if anyone is interested in making a crew around this area. Also on a side note, I am still on my learner's permit and i have a 300 cc bike. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thank you

Congrats on getting your bike and getting out there.... I live in the area... maybe I will see you out and about

Hey guys, i am a new rider. Just got back home from a short trip to Lake Simcoe. As much i have enjoyed riding there, i bet it would be more fun to tag along with some fellow riders. Let me know if anyone is interested in making a crew around this area. Also on a side note, I am still on my learner's permit and i have a 300 cc bike. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thank you
Know any good places to ride in Scarborough? Looking to go for a ride today

Know any good places to ride in Scarborough? Looking to go for a ride today

Only place comes to my mind is old finch. If you are already in the area check out bluffers park as well. I personally prefer going down North to avoid all the city traffic.

!Re: Looking for a riding crew near east york/ scarborough area

Only place comes to my mind is old finch. If you are already in the area check out bluffers park as well. I personally prefer going down North to avoid all the city traffic.

I think you mean going "UP" north??! lol

You guys need to get yourselves out of the City. Try going up to Port parry and beyond. Look on Google maps and spot the winding roads and take those. ie. Look up Lindsay, Kawartha's etc. its a great ride up there and some good roads.

New member here! I just got my bike out for the season and I'm looking for riders in Scarborough as well.

Yeah man. We gotta meet up some day. Me and this other member from GTAM are meeting up on Thursday. PM me if you are down

https://www.facebook.com/groups/599320063427263/

I also second "go more North". I don't consider myself to be 'north' until I am past Port Perry, and even that is debatable lol. Reminds me of how some people who live downtown (and typically don't own a vehicle) consider anything 'north of bloor' to be no-man's land. lol

Last edited:
In terms of that area old finch and twyn rivers is a nice loop, but I agree. The roads up north you can't beat. Kawartha is awesome and the amazing icecream up there is also a plus

I'm in ajax but always willing to meet up for a ride. North is much better place to ride tho more open road less traffic feel free too message me I can send contact info. Cheers ride safe

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

I'm in scarbs too, totally down to ride. I don't know any routes so it'd be nice to follow someone who does lol.

i frequent these areas. might be riding tonight if anyone is down? and it isn't raining.

Back
Top Bottom