Beach Rave @ Wasaga Beach This Weekend | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beach Rave @ Wasaga Beach This Weekend

Umm ok. Kkk alive and apparently doing well in Wasaga Beach, where almost everything is owned by people who are non-Caucasian, and come up from Toronto every weekend. Rofl! Keep it coming, this stuff is pure gold!

We have a place in Wasaga west of the main beach....so ni e and calm in this area.
Went for a drive to check out the scene yesterday. ..brings back memories of my youth! LOL
Lots of cops but seemed pretty relaxed. Guys were shivering in the cold but had to show their muscles to the girls. LOL just chilled by the campfire with my wife and was one of the quieter May 24 weekends.

It will be an ultimate teen fest today.

I'm saving myself for Eric Prydz for TD Echo Beach on May 30. Aynone going?

Umm ok. Kkk alive and apparently doing well in Wasaga Beach, where almost everything is owned by people who are non-Caucasian, and come up from Toronto every weekend. Rofl! Keep it coming, this stuff is pure gold!
Find me a non-Caucasian business owner in Wasaga Beach, you won't be able to. You say you are local but you know nothing about where you live, or its history.

The beach is in full swing today and so packed. Enjoy it if you can get in!

Find me a non-Caucasian business owner in Wasaga Beach, you won't be able to. You say you are local but you know nothing about where you live, or its history.

Dont be silly, billy. racicism dont exists now. it only exits in mobies and peoples with hypereactiv imaginablenatians.

Had to laugh, 5 mins after writing last post, fight breaks out between Locals and Toronto dudes, OPP in the middle.

Great day tho. Haven't seen that many people at Wasaga Beach since the 90's. Some of the bikinis were at least X-rated.

Im banging 2 chicks tonight.... Gawd ....thanks to my awsome gixxer

I am changing my bike immediately. Lol.
Perhaps it will lower the number of chicks I am banging. 4 is too many I need a rest. Lol.
"Rockerguy" is getting all mine when he is around me.

Last edited:
I am changing my bike immediately. Lol.
Perhaps it will lower the number of chicks I am banging. 4 is too many I need a rest. Lol.
"Rockerguy" is getting all mine when he is around me.
Bro, I can throw some oysters your way

Damn gotta love the morning sex while my little guy still got residue left over from last night.

Damn gotta love the morning sex while my little guy still got residue left over from last night.
you couldve spread that cheese on a bagel and saved a few bucks on your breakfeast or hers

You're gonna get sick

Not sure if it's just me but just so you know your videos load up on YouTube but won't play.

Back
Top Bottom