Beach Rave @ Wasaga Beach This Weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beach Rave @ Wasaga Beach This Weekend

escape from

Do i get tons of pussy if i show up with a SS?

Quite likely, it's Wasaga. Oh, and the OPP will notice you quickly, ride careful. Always a heavy police presence in Wasaga on the long weekend. :)

Coming with my pussymagnet, cough cough gixxer. Those horny chicks will be hurling themselves on me. I'd need a bat to beat them off

Careful up there. Place is crawling with red necks who like beating up city slickers. Never walk down the street with a case of beer when there's pickup trucks around.

To pick up Wasaga chicks: Ride down the street with a case of beer strapped to the seat. Chicks will follow. Wear t-shirt that has pot leaf and says "Follow me to the party".

My motorcycle will make up for my awkward social skills and lack of conversation skills

So which bike would you choose? Gsxr750 or Gsxr1000? Im leaning to the 1 liter because my penis is small so i need something to compensate for it.

Also i need to make those 2fiddy riders look like midgets

Lol what a d_ick head thing to say. Almost everything you say here screams CLOWN. You're trying to insult dudes you never met before and just might in person considering most of us are pretty much neighbours.

Lol what a d_ick head thing to say. Almost everything you say here screams CLOWN. You're trying to insult dudes you never met before and just might in person considering most of us are pretty much neighbours.

yah, cool not verry cool. but that gtam way! :thumbup: cool shuld go suck the big one!

Careful up there. Place is crawling with red necks who like beating up city slickers. Never walk down the street with a case of beer when there's pickup trucks around.

To pick up Wasaga chicks: Ride down the street with a case of beer strapped to the seat. Chicks will follow. Wear t-shirt that has pot leaf and says "Follow me to the party".
Sadly, this is true. There are quite a few KKK clubs in Stayner and Wasaga Beach as well as Collingwood (in the mountain). They troll the beach at night looking for victims. If you're a person of colour, don't wander off alone at night and warn your family members not to. No joke, you or your family may get rolled. The place originated as a Hells Angels town. Lots of bikers still there own local businesses as legit tax right-offs ...hence the heavy police presence. Not to mention the OPP cash grab. Win-win for both clubs. Just an FYI...

Last edited:
Sadly, this is true. There are quite a few KKK clubs in Stayner and Wasaga Beach as well as Collingwood (in the mountain). They troll the beach at night looking for victims. If you're a person of colour, don't wander off alone at night and warn your family members not to. No joke, you or your family may get rolled. The place originated as a Hells Angels town. Lots of bikers still there own local businesses as legit tax right-offs ...hence the heavy police presence. Not to mention the OPP cash grab. Win-win for both clubs. Just an FYI...

You're kidding right? On the long weekend it's nothing but city people. Reminds me of being in Toronto...

You're kidding right? On the long weekend it's nothing but city people. Reminds me of being in Toronto...
Wish I was. I have pics to prove. Someone else in this thread obviously knows the locals as well to issue a caution.

Wish I was. I have pics to prove. Someone else in this thread obviously knows the locals as well to issue a caution.

Lol, I am local. 99% of all locals are just regular people, who are tired of the population swell every long weekend. Maybe there are some biker types around, I honestly wouldn't know, I don't associate with that kinda crowd. Certainly not saying you're wrong, some clubs finance things quietly in the background.

Lol, I am local. 99% of all locals are just regular people, who are tired of the population swell every long weekend. Maybe there are some biker types around, I honestly wouldn't know, I don't associate with that kinda crowd. Certainly not saying you're wrong, some clubs finance things quietly in the background.

Apparently not local enough. I know, most people are nice. I'm not going to get too specific, just be careful.

Lol did i strike the right nerve?

Chill bro. Dont expose yourself.

Re: The MC tax right-off businesses. They are not in the background, they are in the foreground. It's all hidden in plain sight. Genius actually. Today's MC's have sophisticated accountants and bankruptcy attorneys.

Maybe I'll start the Mladin Wasaga Beach Deliverance Tour and show some of the KKK stuff. You'll need a dual sport or an enduro to get into these places and no fear of being shot at. No fear at all actually. Some of these places are so creepy, it's quite a thrill to get in and out alive. They do have guns and they do shoot. Prerequisite is to watch the movie Deliverance... yes, the Burt Reynolds movie. If it scares you, this ride will not be for you :)

Back
Top Bottom