What is the correct response to the reporter's question? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is the correct response to the reporter's question?

Baggsy

Site Supporter
What is the correct response to the question: "Were you guys waiting around to see if you could F' 'er in the peni live on TV?"

After some thought. My response: Why are YOU trying to form a line for that?

LOL. After that group when shes asking those two guys if its ok to say that, the one on the right got fired from Ontario Hydro LOL.(not really funny, so watch what you say on tv)

My response (even if I was waiting for a chance to say that): Ma'am Do you think all guys are degenerates, I would never say something like that, I'd say *insert witty line i'm to lazy to think of".

I'd just say 'Nope, don't know what you're talking about, oh and HI MOM!' and turn around.

I'd say "Shauna you're a little thick but I'll make an exception, I'd rather fak you right and tight in the anus. More cushion for the pushin"

What is needed, is for a female to run up on a male reporter and yell "**** HIM RIGHT ON THE COCK!"

Balance restored.

"no comment", turn around and leave, while ignoring them.

'My mom only let's me say FHRITP once a month and I don't wanna waste it on you' :p

"The guy said it for shock value and attention and you are playing right into his hands." ...sometimes I can be mature. lol

Please don't talk to me, I find you approach rather sexual in nature and it's making me very uncomfortable.

What is the correct response to the question: "Were you guys waiting around to see if you could F' 'er in the peni live on TV?"

Lose your lunch at her feet, have friends carry you off on a stretcher.

Sorry but I'm not in to beastiality.....now mooo've along

*Waits with eyes on CP24 to see if they pull up this page to make an even bigger scene out of a non-issue*

Back
Top Bottom