RACE Round 1 - May 16-17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Round 1 - May 16-17

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
Weekend schedule is up on Shannonville website.

$10 entry for Saturday
$15 entry for Sunday

Come watch great racing on the Pro Track Configuration.

I am still waiting on two parts for my bike. Starting to think they won't show up in time for this weekend, but I'm going to call around to see if one of the shops has what I need on the shelf and I can get them either at the track or make a visit. Just been too busy to get everything together in time. :(

I am still waiting on two parts for my bike. Starting to think they won't show up in time for this weekend, but I'm going to call around to see if one of the shops has what I need on the shelf and I can get them either at the track or make a visit. Just been too busy to get everything together in time. :(

7months just ain't enough time eh!?

This used to be my signature, but Chad didn't like it.

I've had an overly busy winter, and also three surgeries. So ... what can I say? :/

Also true.

I've had an overly busy winter, and also three surgeries. So ... what can I say? :/
Sex change going well? :)

JK, I had one in March and it sucks to get back full 100%

Last edited:
My wife just wanted a friend to go shopping with... LOL

I've worked all night on the bike. I need one thing... a brake lever guard. It didn't come in today, probably won't tomorrow. @#$^ border. May not have seat foam but I can live with it. Any chance someone will be selling a lever guard at the track tomorrow? Most of you are probably going to be practising so this will go nowhere... *sigh*

I think Bickle posted on facebook that he had some.

Edit: He did in April. Don't know what his status. I have no spares with me. Email John and ask him.

Last edited:
I've worked all night on the bike. I need one thing... a brake lever guard. It didn't come in today, probably won't tomorrow. @#$^ border. May not have seat foam but I can live with it. Any chance someone will be selling a lever guard at the track tomorrow? Most of you are probably going to be practising so this will go nowhere... *sigh*
I have an extra one you can borrow. I am in pickering if that works for you. Will be home from noon the entire day

I'm in tapatalk and can't see when you posted the request so I might be late on my reply

Last edited:
I have some seat foam, just may not get it on the bike in time. I'm headed down to Shannonville shortly and will see what vendors are already there and what they have. I should get a guard for the 1000 as well, so it's not a loss. If all else fails I may make a trip to Pickering .. :/

Back
Top Bottom