Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one! | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one!

What does Barbara Turnbull have to do with this????? :confused: It was '83 and she was a victim of pre-meditated armed robbery, not a bunch of guys mouthing off after a sport event in front of a TV camera.

How do you know it was premeditated? Where were you that night? But on a serious note, its all about what certain demographics think they can get away with and what the media has courage to report. About twenty years ago the Toronto Sun newspaper had a front page picture of a black male under arrest for assaulting a traffic cop, in the back of a police cruiser. It was an unflattering image of a gangsta ghetto dude smoking and it received criticism from other media outlets for its insensitive portrayal of minorities. So. yes I don't think Shawna would have approached a group of minorities. White males are easy targets.

Walking into a store with a gun and a few others is pre-meditated to me. That's besides the point.

..and just to be clear... Are you saying a white woman is singling out white men as targets?

Last edited:
Yes, but not just white women.! I think I made that clear when I said white males were easy targets.

Last edited:
White males are't getting "discriminated" against. There's a backlash from the past recipients of actual discrimination and racism. Kinda the same as males getting the short end of the stick in "modern" times in Family Court proceedings. An over correction from the past status quo.

So you agree with me? If not what are you saying?

Did not fully read the article but having been ripped a new one by a German pilot at the Hamilton Air Show for just caressing the back of his jet engine I would/could/should imagine somebody standing inside one might be cause for alarm. Will check back later to see if these histrionics are unwarranted.

tumblr_lcxwsunK391qz4vjro1_r1_500.jpg

adf4d06a9c2abf4778e6ce4c80879663.jpg

swa+party.jpg

I can post 50 more, just google image search "stewardess posing in engine" it seems like this is a thing.

Another example of someone doing something slightly stupid and the public over-reacting:

This isn't something slightly stupid. This is a major safety concern. There are reasons people are not supposed to be touching the jet engines unless authorized and qualified. Her picture is not more important than everyone else on the airplanes safety. A slap on the wrist doesn't send the message to others as more serious punishment.

It is not the passengers job to confront flight staff. That is a good way to get yourself banned from the airline as they have no tolerance. I would have went right to their employer and the FAA about such a blatant disregard for the safety of the passengers.

This isn't something slightly stupid. This is a major safety concern. There are reasons people are not supposed to be touching the jet engines unless authorized and qualified. Her picture is not more important than everyone else on the airplanes safety. A slap on the wrist doesn't send the message to others as more serious punishment.

It is not the passengers job to confront flight staff. That is a good way to get yourself banned from the airline as they have no tolerance. I would have went right to their employer and the FAA about such a blatant disregard for the safety of the passengers.
giphy.gif

OK, I'm going to the soccer game tonight, Manchester City vs Toronto FC friendly game. Anyone else?
If I see Shawna Hunt, I'll go ask her a couple of questions, I will report back.

OK, I'm going to the soccer game tonight, Manchester City vs Toronto FC friendly game. Anyone else?
If I see Shawna Hunt, I'll go ask her a couple of questions, I will report back.

Not going to the game but I'll be recording the news tonight just so i can watch this unfold.

Please don't let me or GTAM down.

Stumbled across the beer store guy in another thread. Sorry to have bothered you. FHRITP!!

No Problem. I just checked my profile to make sure it did not mention were I work. To many social justice warriors nowadays.

Another example of someone doing something slightly stupid and the public over-reacting:

http://abc7.com/news/spirit-airline...-trouble-for-pre-flight-tarmac-photos/743612/

What happened to giving someone a slap on the wrist and moving on? Or maybe confronting them yoursef? Nope, blow it up on social media or call the news and DEMAND BLOOD! LMAO

What ever happened to minding your own business. God, I better not post a picture on FB of me at the gun range shooting Zombie targets. Someone might be against guns and inform my employer.

What ever happened to minding your own business. God, I better not post a picture on FB of me at the gun range shooting Zombie targets. Someone might be against guns and inform my employer.

You don't like Zombies brah?

What ever happened to following the rules instead of indulging every narcissistic tendency.

When was shooting Zombie targets at the range ever against the rules?

Do you know how many birds and other debris go through those jet engines? Some stewardess setting in the intake is not going to cause an engine failure. I'd like to know what the IQ of some of the people posting here is?

Back
Top Bottom