Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one! | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one!

you are absolutely right! FemiNazis are taking over the world and men are loosing more and more rights on a daily basis. Men are falsley accused on sexual/domestic abuse all the time and women win with no vidance. Men loose their jobs for false accusations. fathers loose custody of their children all the time for no reason ot fault of their own. Men loose almost everything in a divorce. Boys are harassed at schools for even looking at a girl. Men are called pigs for trying to pick up a women WHICH IS IN OUR GENES and hence why our species is still on this planet (because men are wired to pursure women). Men are constanly shown as a bunch of helpless idiots in every t.v show and movie with a strong in control woman behind them to take care of them. Mothers are alwasy praised while fathers and their love and work is dimissed.

So men ARE in fact looking everything is our FemeNazi ridden world.

All that said and while in most cases men are dealt an unjust hand, in this incident, those guys were actually harassing her and Hydro had to let them go to save face if nothing else.

But yeah, if youre a man and you dont know how sexist and biased this society is against you, then you have your head burried deep in sand. Start looking at some (even government published) stats and youll see how deep they have shafted us all in Canada!

Well said, and 100% true. Get your heads out of your a$$es guys! :)

Good.

Meanwhile, live footage of Shauna Hunt's reaction to the news:
[video=youtube;7HoCKlNsolc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HoCKlNsolc[/video]

(I hope she doesn't make a news report about my post!)

Is that a union position? If so they should just retrain him until he gets it right

If you don't like how Hydro handles things you can find a new provider.......

Hmmm....

Maybe not

If you don't like how Hydro handles things you can find a new provider.......

Hmmm....

Maybe not
I like seeing hydro commercial... Like if we have any other option

Think it's time for a compilation. Possible FHRITP was the only thing enjoyable about watching mainstream news these days!!

[video=youtube;uMqTaQB3gMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMqTaQB3gMc[/video]

And possibly the best one of them all.

[video=youtube;4bn9A4fBK-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bn9A4fBK-A[/video]

Possible FHRITP was the only thing enjoyable about watching mainstream news these days!!

I don't understand how this is remotely funny. Its not clever or comical. I guess I don't find harassing people doing their jobs funny. Would you care if someone came to your work and started ruining your product?

I had some ******* try and do this leaning out of his pickup while I was shooting a segment for a Client and ruined our best take forcing us to start over. Guy almost hit the pedestrians crossing the street and sped off when I approached him like a little coward.

I don't understand how this is remotely funny. Its not clever or comical. I guess I don't find harassing people doing their jobs funny. Would you care if someone came to your work and started ruining your product?

I had some ******* try and do this leaning out of his pickup while I was shooting a segment for a Client and ruined our best take forcing us to start over. Guy almost hit the pedestrians crossing the street and sped off when I approached him like a little coward.
Ok ok, it's one of those "it was funny the first time" kind of things. But to be fired for AGREEING that it was funny? Those 2 were not the ones who originally said it. ..

But to be fired for AGREEING that it was funny?

Its a bit harsh but when you work for a company that has a zero tolerance policy towards harassment and you publicly state that you think harassment is funny and ok that could be a problem to your employer. Many people have been fired for publicly agreeing with or sharing racist material so its nothing new.

In this internet age when everyone is shooting off their mouth behind keyboard anonymity I think its good if people are made to realize that in the real world what you say publicly does matter and does define your character and can impact your life.

Its a bit harsh but when you work for a company that has a zero tolerance policy towards harassment and you publicly state that you think harassment is funny and ok that could be a problem to your employer. Many people have been fired for publicly agreeing with or sharing racist material so its nothing new.

In this internet age when everyone is shooting off their mouth behind keyboard anonymity I think its good if people are made to realize that in the real world what you say publicly does matter and does define your character and can impact your life.

I understand you are not making the statement per se, but mere fact that your career can be put in jeopardy because you find something funny, (especially under the influence), is alarming.

Generally speaking, unless you are Senior Management level or above, no one really bothers telling you to watch your public profile. In this case, I wonder if Mr. Simoes was made explicitly aware of the repercussions of his actions - and I don't mean "sign this paper and also these 200 pages of your contract".

If T.Hydro had a shred of dignity, they should have stood up and made him apologize as well as reprimand him. But firing him was far more harsh.
Pffffft.

/rant

I understand you are not making the statement per se, but mere fact that your career can be put in jeopardy because you find something funny, (especially under the influence), is alarming.

This is nothing new. Lots of people have had their careers in jeopardy for what they find funny if it is deemed offensive by your employer. Being drunk isn't an excuse to not be responsible for your actions.

Generally speaking, unless you are Senior Management level or above, no one really bothers telling you to watch your public profile. In this case, I wonder if Mr. Simoes was made explicitly aware of the repercussions of his actions - and I don't mean "sign this paper and also these 200 pages of your contract".

If T.Hydro had a shred of dignity, they should have stood up and made him apologize as well as reprimand him. But firing him was far more harsh.
Pffffft.

/rant

Not reading your employment contract is no excuse. You are signing a binding legal document. Social media has changed the way employees can negatively effect a company. The moment an employees negative actions get linked back to the company you become the public face of that company. The company must act for their best interests of their brand. Many companies I have worked for had policies about identifying yourself as a representative of that company by listing it on your social media profiles or in emails or statements you then become a public representative of the company and are subject to the rules they have set out for public representatives. Right or wrong that is the way it is now so people need to conduct themselves accordingly. An example on Facebook I was discussing a charity event sponsored by a company I worked for. A facebook friend went off about that company and posted about me working there etc. I then to respect my employment contract did not respond or escalate because I would from that point on be speaking as a representative of that company.

Is it so hard for people just to be decent to each other? Respect, Courtesy, Empathy seem to be traits void in society these days.

This is nothing new. Lots of people have had their careers in jeopardy for what they find funny if it is deemed offensive by your employer. Being drunk isn't an excuse to not be responsible for your actions.

Is it so hard for people just to be decent to each other? Respect, Courtesy, Empathy seem to be traits void in society these days.

"Not reading your employment contract is no excuse"

The <moral> question is how much of a stranglehold can a person's employment contract have on them. What if I pull an Ecclestone and have a nazi-themed orgy that happens to leak to the public and disgust a lot of people? Should I be let go from my job? If you recall the story, Bernie refused to step down but was being called to do so.. then again he is at the level where he is allowed to call the shots.

The individual in question, Shawn Simoes, did not ask to be put on camera. What answer was the reporter expecting to get from the <drunk> bystanders? An apology for having a tough time trying to do her job? Give me a break.

The pussification of the world is in full force...

The <moral> question is how much of a stranglehold can a person's employment contract have on them. What if I pull an Ecclestone and have a nazi-themed orgy that happens to leak to the public and disgust a lot of people? Should I be let go from my job? If you recall the story, Bernie refused to step down but was being called to do so.. then again he is at the level where he is allowed to call the shots.

The individual in question, Shawn Simoes, did not ask to be put on camera. What answer was the reporter expecting to get from the <drunk> bystanders? An apology for having a tough time trying to do her job? Give me a break.

That was Max Mosley. But I do agree with your position. :)

Its up to the ones being damaged by your actions. If your Nazi orgy loses the company customers then they have reason to fire you as your actions are harmful to the company. If your the boss of that company then its up to you if you want to fire yourself but you will have to live with the consequences of public reaction to your brand or products.

Shawn was under no obligation to talk. He could easily have said " I have nothing to say" or "I don't want to talk on Camera" or Just walk away. No one was forcing him to open his big mouth. What is that saying. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Please explain how being held responsible for your words and actions makes it "Pussification"? Sounds pretty upstanding to take your lumps for your actions. Of course its just everyone elses fault that. That is the problem with society not pussification. No one takes responsibility for the things they do.

Not reading your employment contract is no excuse. You are signing a binding legal document. Social media has changed the way employees can negatively effect a company. The moment an employees negative actions get linked back to the company you become the public face of that company. The company must act for their best interests of their brand. Many companies I have worked for had policies about identifying yourself as a representative of that company by listing it on your social media profiles or in emails or statements you then become a public representative of the company and are subject to the rules they have set out for public representatives. Right or wrong that is the way it is now so people need to conduct themselves accordingly. An example on Facebook I was discussing a charity event sponsored by a company I worked for. A facebook friend went off about that company and posted about me working there etc. I then to respect my employment contract did not respond or escalate because I would from that point on be speaking as a representative of that company.

Most employment contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on! A lot of companies make the same mistake with employment contracts... and that mistake makes it useless.

Its up to the ones being damaged by your actions. If your Nazi orgy loses the company customers then they have reason to fire you as your actions are harmful to the company. If your the boss of that company then its up to you if you want to fire yourself but you will have to live with the consequences of public reaction to your brand or products.

Shawn was under no obligation to talk. He could easily have said " I have nothing to say" or "I don't want to talk on Camera" or Just walk away. No one was forcing him to open his big mouth. What is that saying. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Please explain how being held responsible for your words and actions makes it "Pussification"? Sounds pretty upstanding to take your lumps for your actions. Of course its just everyone elses fault that. That is the problem with society not pussification. No one takes responsibility for the things they do.
Give the corporation more control over their employees? Are you being facetious? Corporations do not own the people that work for them; if you feel they do that's your opinion (and I feel sorry for you). Last time I checked, working at Toronto hydro was not akin to working in show business where you have to don a persona on/off screen and everything you say matters 100% of the time.

What's next? If toronto hydro decrees you are not to enjoy the comedy of a controversial comic - are you okay with that too? How about because it's in their employment contract?

Pussification indeed.

The bottom line is, the guy should be publicly shamed for his comments (he was) but his career should not have been put in jeopardy. Especially when he was NOT the one to make the FHRITP comment in question, he merely (crudely) said he found it hilarious.

Anyway, it's clear we will not see eye to eye and I've said my piece

Back
Top Bottom