Harper turnning Canada into an Orwellian police state! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harper turnning Canada into an Orwellian police state!

ashkan

Banned
First bill C-51, now this! Canada is becomnig a scary police state, worse than many thirld world dictatorships that Canadian's use as an example of what not to be!

"The Harper government is signalling its intention to use hate crime laws against Canadian advocacy groups that encourage boycotts of Israel. Such a move could target a range of civil society organizations, from the United Church of Canada and the Canadian Quakers to campus protest groups and labour unions.

If carried out, it would be a remarkably aggressive tactic, and another measure of the Conservative government's lockstep support for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ott...es-against-those-who-boycott-israel-1.3067497

I see a strong support to Israel for that group on Facebook

This is getting scary. I don't think we should be getting in bed with any country that is so religious. Nothing against religion, except to keep it out of politics all together..I guess I'm going on some list now eh?...crap...

This is getting scary. I don't think we should be getting in bed with any country that is so religious. Nothing against religion, except to keep it out of politics all together..I guess I'm going on some list now eh?...crap...
I second that!

What happened to separation of church and state?

Harper is way out of line on this.

It's one thing to agitate and rally people against an individual or individuals because they're Jewish, or Muslim, or gay, or atheist, or has purple hair.

It's quite another to rally people against a state for its policies. Would Harper have tried to do this against people promoting BDS against South Africa for its apartheid injustices? Against China for its human rights abuses? How about against Russia for its actions in the Ukraine? Oh wait, Harper is actively leading that BDS movement himself!

So why can't individuals either personally or through organizations protest against Israel's ongoing military occupation, going on some 50 years now, over the Palestinians? What is wrong with using BDS to increase the price that Israel must pay for that ongoing occupation, and to help force Israel make an honest effort to come to an equitable peace with the Palestinians? Harper may have his own evangelical and ideological connections with Israel, but that does not mean that the rest of Canadians should be forced to adopt the same mindset or be forced to muzzle any opposition to Harper's stance.

I'm sick at heart at what both Harper and the Ontario Libs have done to my way of life and the Canadian vision of progressive and compassionate governing. I've written the MP, MPP and the senators. No reply yet from any senator, but the MP and MPP both sent me "thanks for your opinion but BILL C-51 IS AWESOMESAUCE!" replies.

It's like someone turned up the crazy all the way to 11.

Harper is way out of line on this.

And most of other things he has accomplished .... but the good news is, it will not be much longer and we will not have to see anything of PC sort for a long time to come. I am sure the grassroots are proud of him ...

One just have to watch last edition of 60 minutes what the friendly country of Israel is committing, probably against the will of most sensible people living in Israel. It's truly a tragic shame happening with Canada's federal support.

I feel like majority of Canadians are either sleeping through life or are compleltey incapable of taking action against such measures. I feel like the government just assumes (rightly so?) that no matter how much they hammer us down and no matter how they treat us, we will just be quite, pay our taxes and not say a word.

Perhaps its our own fault that we are being treated with such disrespect and impunity for government to stomp on all our rights.

Harper's a frontman bought and paid for. That's what it looks like from here.

0ee99634f32c890893a1ec33cb865364.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

The pendulum swung long time ago boys.. Everyone is too busy with mortgages, cars, tits and ass.. Ufc, nba. Etc.. Myself included.

Very bad people have been running our society and have made changes to it and indoctrinated us into believing it as normal.. All this while we fight over I am white you are black , you are budist I am Muslim..

The real enemy is the state.. Everything else is a smoke screen

The pendulum swung long time ago boys.. Everyone is too busy with mortgages, cars, tits and ***.. Ufc, nba. Etc.. Myself included.

Very bad people have been running our society and have made changes to it and indoctrinated us into believing it as normal.. All this while we fight over I am white you are black , you are budist I am Muslim..

The real enemy is the state.. Everything else is a smoke screen

Sadly youre right. Any affiliations to CBC?

I've met the chiefs of police of Canada, as an Internet provider. It was *VERY* enlightening. At the time, Julian Fantino was there. The heads of the police are totalitarian statist scumbags, and make no mistake. They tried to verbally bully us with no legal precedent whatsoever at that meeting, and me in particular because I accused them of treason at that meeting (and still do, they wanted to let up to seven different foreign police agencies to directly spy on Canadian citizens in real time). That was the meeting where I told Fantino he was just a fat old guy in a suit and if I wanted his opinion, I'd ask... I'm quite proud of that moment, frankly. However effective my questions were (on record, probably available from FOI request), Bell's objections were likely what turned that around... Bill C-51 is bringing that right back by relieving CSIS of oversight.

Anyway. Here's something more concrete to talk about:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1991283/c.../?hootPostID=e7b04d7838cbb2f6294a2d6c4e29e24a

I've met the chiefs of police of Canada, as an Internet provider. It was *VERY* enlightening. At the time, Julian Fantino was there. The heads of the police are totalitarian statist scumbags, and make no mistake. They tried to verbally bully us with no legal precedent whatsoever at that meeting, and me in particular because I accused them of treason at that meeting (and still do, they wanted to let up to seven different foreign police agencies to directly spy on Canadian citizens in real time). That was the meeting where I told Fantino he was just a fat old guy in a suit and if I wanted his opinion, I'd ask... I'm quite proud of that moment, frankly. However effective my questions were (on record, probably available from FOI request), Bell's objections were likely what turned that around... Bill C-51 is bringing that right back by relieving CSIS of oversight.

Anyway. Here's something more concrete to talk about:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1991283/c.../?hootPostID=e7b04d7838cbb2f6294a2d6c4e29e24a

Thats a bold move and im personally glad you did it. They use intimidation to keep us quite and this whole no criticizing Israel is another example.

Even Jewish voices and organizaions are speaking up against this.
Bill C-51 is a whole other kind of fascistic measure that affectas everyone. We need to stand up and to this and stop Harper from single handedly ruining Canada with no real opposition.

Good on you sir!

To put it in context, the "IT consultant" they brought with them told me that what they wanted was technically possible and it would be the responsibility (financially and otherwise) for ISPs to provide the appropriate methods to allow them to tap up to 25% of our customer's live data for up to 10 different enforcement organisations including Interpol, FBI and other foreign agencies as well as Canadian ones. At any time. I may be wrong on the percentages, it has been 12 years but even 10% would be insane for the big networks.

That's when I broke in and said that technically it's likely to be impossible both from a cost and from a capability basis, and Fantino shouted at me from directly across the table "You'll do what you're told to do!" And staring him in the eye, I delivered the message cold that he was just a fat old guy in a blue suit as far as I was concerned. Because @#$% that guy and his puffed up chest, amirite?

This was after I had already accused them of treason. The chiefs are positively *drunk* on power, and that's all they cared about, not what the law said, what the charter of rights said, what sovereignty requires, or what any Canadian citizen might think about it. That hasn't changed much.

I maintain that if more people weren't such pussies, we wouldn't have to put up with his kind.

Last edited:
2c5cb2da4fa1af5bedb923a7adf67f86.jpg

Back
Top Bottom