If you say stupid stuff | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you say stupid stuff

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Without any basis in fact, over and over and over, there are people who will jump on the bandwagon and believe you.

If you say stupid stuff without any basis in fact, over and over and over, there are people who will jump on the bandwagon and believe you.

If you say stupid stuff without any basis in fact, over and over and over, there are people who will jump on the bandwagon and believe you.

Did you know that if you say stupid stuff without any basis in fact, over and over and over, there are people who will jump on the bandwagon and believe you? This is a fact. I got this info from a very reliable source.

I don't buy any of that baloney in those links. I stand by my original position.

I don't buy any of that baloney in those links. I stand by my original position.

I see what you did there. Is anybody keeping score?

Back
Top Bottom